Chapter 8

Hey guys random_user52007 here bringing you another installment of my fanfiction. (Yes I put Asuna as the background photo. HER FACE LOOKS ADORABLE IN THIS PICTURE OKAY?!) Anyway onto the chapter!

3rd person P.O.V

"HEY LET'S PLAY DARE OR DARE" Shouted Kaminari, eager to do something interesting.

"Geez dude you gotta yell that loud?" Said Kirishima startled by The electricity user's sudden outburst. After an exchange of I'll plays and sure why nots we eventually sat down on the living room floor and formed a circle.

"Okay who wants to go first?" Asked Kaminari as he looked around the circle for volunteers.

"Oooh can I go first?" Asked Aoyama his eyes sparkling. Nothing out of the usual for the fashionable hero in the making. 

"Okay then, let me think." Said Aoyama, even though he had already knew what he was going to say. He knew the two aspiring heroes were head over heels in love with each other even though they hadn't admitted it to him.

"Oh! I know! Ochako Urarak, truth or dare? Asked Aoyama. Uraraka decided on dare, not expecting what was about to happen next.

"-I DARE YOU TO KISS IZUKU MIDORIYA!!☆☆☆" Said Aoyama in a sassy, loud, tone.

"W-w-w-W-WHAT?!?!?!" Exclaimed Uraraka and Deku shocked at Aoyama's dare.

"Ooooooh!" Exclaimed the rest of the classmates.

"I-I-I-I-I can't do that!!!!" Said Uraraka, freaking out she would have to kiss her crush in front of her classmates.

"If you don't you'll have to suffer a punishment of Aoyama's choice!" Said Mina hoping that she wouldn't take the punishment so she would kiss Deku.

"And trust me my punishment in mind is FAR more embarrassing." Said Aoyama in a threatening, sassy tone while narrowing his eyes.

Midoriya's P.O.V

I HAVE TO KISS URARAKA?!?! I MEAN IT'S NOT THAT I DON'T WANT TO BUT, WHAT?!?!

"Are y-you o-okay with this? Because we don't have to do it if you dont want to." Uraraka asked me with a sorry expression on her face with her gorgeous, caramel eyes looking at me.

"I'm o-okay w-w-with it." I said whilst blushing wildly, looking at the floor.

"O-okay t-then" She said. She then scooted closer to me to the point where I could hear her breathing.

"How long do we have to do this for Aoyama?" Asked Uraraka.

"Hmmm. 5 seconds!" Said Aoyama. This is gonna be really awkward.

"O-okay then." I said while my classmates stared at me and Uraraka.

"R-ready?" Asked Uraraka. To tell you the truth I didn't think I was ready. I was so scared. What if I wasn't a good kisser? What if she's disappointed. I wanted this but I was just extremely scared. However, I answered yes because I couldnt let her down and have her get an even worse punishment.

"O-okay then." We both closed our eyes and leaned in and our lips met it was a tender, calm, slow, kiss. It was amazing. 1. We sat there kissing for what felt like an eternity. 2. All I could think about was how I never wanted that moment to end. 3. 4.

Uraraka's P.O.V

5. Five seconds was up. I had dreaded it ever since the countdown began. I never wanted that moment to end. We let go of each other's lips and began to open our eyes. We looked at each other for a second and then began to blush uncontrollably.  Before I knew it I was floating up into the air as my friends tried to get me down.

Later that night

After truth or dare was over we all headed back to our dorms- except for me.

"That was so

"I kissed Deku" I told myself. Was it wrong that I was proud of myself? Ugh this is so stupid. Why is this so complicated? Why can't I just confess and get these feelings out?! I started to cry.

"Uraraka?" I looked over to find none other than Deku standing there at the bottom of the stairs.

This girl's feelings for the boy weren't going anywhere.

That is it for chapter 8 everyone! I hope you enjoyed and I will try and get another chapter out today however I'm not sure if it will happen or not. Anyway please remember critique is greatly appreciated and this is random_user52007 reminding you to keep being awesome and have a beautiful day!!