Chapter 13

Hey guys random_user52007 here bringing you another installment of my fanfiction

Uraraka's P.O.V

Everyone was talking about the slow dance that just happened but something caught the corner of my eye from outside. I decided to go see what it was since it looked suspicious. I went outside and found nothing so I decided to go back in until-

3rd person P.O.V

Uraraka was just about to walk back inside until she felt something hit the back of her head. And before she knew it she was out cold.

"Did you get her?" Asked Shigaraki from behind a bush.

"Yeah I think so!" Answered Toga, excited she had succeeded.

"Perfect. Now only leave a small cut so you have enough to last you until you can make it back okay?" Asked Shigaraki.

"Yes sir!" Answered Toga. She then transformed into Uraraka's clone and walked back inside.

Toga's P.O.V

I walked inside and Tsu asked me "Hey Ochako why did you go outside?" Asked Tsu.

"Oh, I was just getting some fresh air." I lied. That couldn't be any further from the truth.

"Anyways, we were gonna head out to dinner with the guys in a few! Wanna come?!" Asked Mina excitedly.

"You know Midoriya's coming." Added Jiro with a smug look on her face.

"Really?!" I asked excitedly. I was so excited to see him. It had been months since I had last seen him and I really missed him! But then I remembered.

"Oh sorry but I can't. I'm feeling really tired and I think I'm gonna go back to my dorm and go to sleep." I lied yet again. They all looked pretty confused at this statement from "Uraraka".

"Are you sure Ochako? You typically like doing stuff like this." Said Tsu.

"Yeah but I'm super tired so I think I'm gonna go." I continued. "Okay then, see you tomorrow I guess." Said Yaoyorozu, kind of bummed out.

"See you tomorrow!" I said as I walked away.

3rd person P.O.V

"That was weird. Ribbit." Stated Tsu.

"Yeah, she likes doing stuff like this, and she didn't spaz out when we brought up Midoriya." Right after Toru said that, Deku asked if the girls were ready to go. He and the boys (okay now I REALLY wanna make an edit of this and put all of the best boys of class 1a's faces on it) then walked up to us.

"Hey where's Uraraka?" Asked Deku. "Oooh somebody's worried about his wai-OW!" Before Kaminari could finish Iida stomped on his foot to get him to shut up.

"She said she was tired so she went back to her dorm." Replyed Jiro. "Eh? That's weird she typically likes doing stuff like this." Questioned Deku.

"That's what we said." Replyed Toru. They stood in silence, thinking until Yaoyorozu interrupted. "I suppose we should probably just leave the situation alone. If we dwell on it for too much longer we'll miss dinner.". All of the students agreed and headed out to dinner however, Deku made a mental note to check up on Uraraka before he went to bed that night.

Shigaraki had finished bringing Uraraka to the hideout. "Oh hey you got her." Said Dabi in a deadpan tone of speech. "Yep. Hey Dabi can you help me hook her up to this machine right here?" Dabi agreed and they hooked Uraraka up to the large machine. This Machine will drain enough blood out of her to the point where it doesn't kill her so Toga can disguise as her and get intel from U.A. The girl will remain unconscious unless you unhook her from this. Then she'll regain consciousness. Toga is going to be getting information from U.A so we can plot our plan for the destruction of heroes. Whenwver we get enough information We'll unhook the girl, Go to those U.A brats and make them watch in horror as we show no mercy towards her puny body! She'll be the first one to go. Then once the attack is over all of the heroes will be gone and evil will reign for all of eternity. Right as he finished talking Toga came in as normal Toga.

"Dang you guys hooked her up without me?!" Toga whined.

"Yes you brat." Quipped Dabi. "Hey!" Snapped Toga 

"Will you guys stop! Geez you remind me of children!" Yelled Shigaraki. "Anyway we should probably make a deposit from her. Hey Twice will you flip that switch?!" Shigaraki asked.

"Right away! Sure." Answered Twice's split personalities. He then flipped tue switch and even though she was unconscious you could see that she was in pain.

"Okay you can filp the switch back!" Said Shigaraki. Uraraka was now really pale.

"Okay Toga, only take however much you need for a day and go." Ordered Shigaraki. "Yes sir!" She then took a cup and went on her way.

I still can't think of anything mysterious please help me.

Anyways that is it for chapter thirteen everyone thank you so much for reading and this is random_user52007 reminding you to keep being awesome and have a beautiful day!!!!!!!!!!!!