Chapter 5

Random_user52007 here. Back with another installment of my fanfic. I have another question (I know sorry!) What is you're favorite and least favorite anime. I have seen a few animes and my favorite is My hero academia and I don't really have a least favorite. Anyway on with chapter 5.

3rd person P.O.V

Uraraka spent some time trying to think of what the answer to that riddle could be. However, after awhile she gave up and plopped back down on her bed and started staring at the cieling. As she layed there she started to let her mind run. She started thinking about all of the things that were on her mind. Whether it be where she would move to after U.A or when she would go and see her parents again it was flowing through her mind. Until, a small flash of her and the one and only Deku holding hands. This thought caused her eyes to jolt open. And then she had a flashback of the girls trying to convince her to confess to Deku. She then rolled over on her stomach and buried her face in her pillow.

"Uuuuuuugh" she groaned yet again.

'Do I really want to confess?' She thought to herself.

'Someone help me!' However she knew no one could. No one else she knew was in the situation she was in and no one she knew could give her dependable advice. The girl was so scared of what would come if she confessed. However she was also scared of what would come if she didn't confess. He would never get to know how she felt. She would hate seeing him with someone else. It was then she realized what she had to do.

Uraraka's P.O.V

"That's it. I'm confessing." I said to myself. I have too. If I don't I could lose the chance of a lifetime

'but what if this ruins our friendship?' I thought to myself.

'No. It's decided. I'm confessing. No backing out now.' I thought to myself again my mind is the only thing that understands me. And even so it doesn't do a good job at that all of the time. When would I do it though? When would be the right time? When could I get him alone? Ugh this is such a headache. The right time will come when it comes I guess.

That's it for chapter five everyone! Thank you so much for reading and I'll try and put out another chapter tonight. (No promises though lol)