Girls Night (Rogerina & Briana)

Rogerina is in such a bliss it's almost agonizing to be in it. She was going to fall apart right there and then if she didn't push Briana to do something else. But before she could make another noise, the feeling of Briana's hands moved from her hips to under her jumper. Briana steals another nip of skin before swiftly removing Rina's jumper from her small frame. Rogerina sits up on her knees and Briana doesn't hesitate to explore the rest of her body.

She remembers every part of Rogerina the morning after she told her that she was in love with her. From the curve of her hips to the glow of her skin, Rina was indescribably breathtaking. She was an angel. She really looked like an angel. Everything about her was perfect.

Briana gave Rina another peck on the lips before continuing down the young girl's body. Her lips moved in such a rhythm, almost as if Rina's body was music. She hit every spot perfectly. Briana moved her lips to the top of Rina's breasts, leaving horribly small kisses. Rogerina lightly squeezed Briana's shoulders. She had never felt so good in her entire life. Briana slowly put both pointer fingers on each side of Rina's black bandeau. Rogerina gasped, a strange heat forming in her bits. Briana looked up at the younger girl to make sure she had approval. Rina nodded and mouthed a 'yes.' Briana then slowly pulled down the bandeau, exposing Rina's breasts.

Briana set the bandeau down just under Rina's breasts. She stared in awe. She was amazed.

Briana slowly moved her fingers over Rogerina's breasts. Rina gasped at the feeling. Briana's hands were unbelievably cold. But strangely, it was such an amazing feeling. Briana then gave a slight squeeze, causing Rina to become even more weak. And just when Rina thought she would fall apart right there and then, Briana's lips were suddenly around her nipple.

"Oh..god..." Rogerina moaned. Briana giggled and continued to tease Rina. Rina grew impatient, and wanted more. Seeing Briana still wrapped in clothing, she practically ripped off Briana's shirt and bra, throwing it in the collected pile of clothes. Rina returned the favor to Briana, causing her to become putty in the younger girl's hands. Briana's eyes rolled to the back of her head. She was becoming weak. No, she couldn't. This was about Rina.

Briana then suddenly pushed Rogerina back onto the pillows and trailed kisses down her body, slowly and softly. In Rina's mind, it was slow and practically painful. She wanted Briana where she was needed the most, but it wouldn't happen soon. Briana pecked down Rina's stomach, towards the area right above the band of her sweats. She grabbed onto the band of the sweatpants and Rina eagerly lifted her bum off the bed to let Briana pull down her sweats. Only one piece of clothing stood in the way. And as Briana stared blankly at Rina's underwear, a dark spot was there in plain sight. Rina's light pink panties was stained a darker pink. Briana gasped at the sight. She never imagined doing something like this to Rogerina. But she could.

Briana barely touched the spot where Rogerina wanted, no, needed her the absolute most, when Rina suddenly bucked her hips, practically begging Briana. Briana didn't hesitate. She looped her fingers around Rina's panties and slowly pulled them down, leaving Rina exposed and vulnerable. Rogerina was completely soaked from her bits to the inside of her thighs. She was nervous, but she was ready. Briana gently pressed down on Rina's clit, earning a loud moan from the young girl.

"Baby... please... don't tease-" Rina pleaded. That was all it took for Briana before replacing her finger with her tongue. Rogerina's eyes rolled to the back of her head. She thought she was having a seizure. Loud moans left her mouth. She felt incredible. She felt... alive. The way Briana used her moved her tongue around Rina's bits made her go into a euphoria. She was practically on the verge of coming right there.

"Briana... I can't... I can't hold it." Rina was in a blissful agony. Briana didn't stop though. She kept going. She wanted Rina to let go. She wanted her to experience of an orgasm. Rogerina made an inhumane scream, before she finally releasing all of her strength. Rina's arm was over her eyes. She couldn't see anything. She lost all of the feeling in her lower half of her body. Briana moved back up to Rina's face and placed another soft kiss on her lips. Seeing that Briana still had her bottoms on, Rogerina attempted to grab them, but to no avail. Briana pushed Rina back down on the pillows and shook her head.

"Not tonight, babe. It's-" Rina didn't listen. She pushed Briana onto her back, her head at the edge of the bed. Without warning, She quickly ripped off Briana's sweats and panties and didn't even tease her. She went straight for the goal. Briana fell into her own heaven.

Moans and squeals left the older girl's lips as Rogerina's tongue wasted no time in paying attention to every part of Briana's pussy. Briana's legs were soon wrapped around Rina's shoulders. Her feet planting firmly into Rina's back. She could've sworn Rina was inexperienced. Now she was questioning if Rina was being honest with her. How could someone with no experience in sex could be, well, practically a fucking goddess. Briana's stomach turned and knots began to form. She was getting close. Before she could come, she lifted Rina's face from her pussy and roughly kissed her.

"Not-not yet, babe," Briana breathed out. Rina was soon pushed back onto the pillows. Briana was in control once more. She grabbed Rogerina's leg and lifted it over her shoulder. Her pussy, just above Rina's. This was it. This is what it has come to.

"Okay, babe?" Rina nodded. Briana lined up with Rogerina, and sat down, placing her pussy right onto Rina's. Both girls moaned loudly. Words couldn't even describe the pleasure that both girls were currently feeling right now. Rina's wrist were gripping onto Briana's waist. Briana then began thrusting slowly. Rogerina's moans grew louder. Both girls were sweating at this point.

"Oh...fuck...Bri!" Rina screamed. Briana's thrusts grew faster and sloppier. Both girls were both on the brink of coming undone.

"Come on, babe. Just let... hmm...let go." And that was all it took. Rina let go for the second time that night and Briana did the same thing, before collapsing on top of the younger girl. Both were sweaty, out of breath, and out of words to say. No words were exchanged. Only the looks in their eyes were shared. Briana kissed Rogerina one more time, before rolling onto her side next to her.

"You okay?" Briana asked. Rina was out of breath, but managed to speak.

"Yeah. A little weird, but in a good way. I'm happy," Rina said, smiling like a kid. Briana kissed her forehead.

"I'm hungry," Rina said. Briana bursted into laughter, but nonetheless, smiled.

"Post-sex dessert, huh?" Briana asked, giggling. Rogerina shook her head.

"More like post-sex kitchen sex. Then some dessert," Rina responded. Only one thing came to Briana's mind after Rina made that comment.

She was in for a hell of a night.