Just A Thing (Maylor)

Wattpad has been pissing me off🙃 but that's ok.

(i highly recommend listening to the song above. it's quality music😉)

The camera is fuzzy and pixilated, so it makes it difficult to see much other than the small body that obviously belongs to Roger. His skin is flushed down to his navel, that Brian can see clearly, and his hands are tugging at the bedspread on either side of his body. Blonde hair fanned out across the bundle of pillows beneath his head, his obscene pink lips are parted and these fucking inhuman noises are escaping them. Roger's thighs are trembling, spread open like they were made to do so, and the guy above him has amazing stamina if Brian does say so himself. His biceps flex with each thrust that he delivers forward, the wet sound of slapping skin prominent in the still air around them (Brian is grateful that he's wearing headphones right now and that he's home alone). The moans are explicit and loud, and Brian doesn't think he's ever heard anyone say the things that Roger is. Small mewls come from his mouth, and his cheeks are flushed just that pretty shade of reddish pink that he gets after a concert.

"Oh god, yeah. Right there. Fuck me right there." Roger hisses suddenly, his back arching upwards and Brian feels himself do the same. He's straining against the inside of his trousers, and he's quick to knock the laptop aside. He'll blame it on the fact that he hasn't gotten laid in forever later, but right now he just really needs to get off.

"Yesyesyes, oh god." The blonde-haired boy's whining now and Brian has a hand wrapped around his own cock, tugging at it frantically in synch with each pound forward that the boy delivers into Roger. "Uh, uh. M'really close, shit." Brian mimicks Roger's curse under his breath, eyes trained on the video playing out on the screen. He watches as the anonymous man takes a hold of the boy's cock, tugging it a couple of times. He hears Roger shout and that's that - he's coming, spilling out across his fingers and groaning in time with Roger. He watches through half-lidded eyes as the man above his best friend shudders; watches him thrust a couple more times into the trembling boy beneath him; watches Roger whimper at the sensitivity; and finally watches as he comes inside of him.

And, like, yeah. It's not a thing or anything.

Except, it sort of is. Brian finds himself watching the video any time he gets a chance. His eyes are trained onto Roger more than usual, and during interviews when they ask Roger about the video, Brian constantly jumps in with a stupid excuse of "you can barely see who it is!"

The problem now, is that apparently the fans think that the anonymous guy is Brian. Which, like, fine. Roger and Brian know that they're just best friends, and they know that it was Roger with someone else. Still, it doesn't stop the fact that #MaylorSexTape is trending on Twitter 24/7 for the next three days. It also doesn't stop the ridiculous analysis' that are written about them, and it most definitely does not stop the media from exploding.

But, it's fine. Brian gets off to Roger's sex tape, they pretend nothing is going on between them, and it's okay. It's okay.

Brian finds himself laying out across his bed again for the fifth time in one week, jacking off slowly as he watches the way that Roger's body is jolted behind the force of the thrusts of the older man. He has to bite his lip to control the sounds now though, because Roger is supposed to be home in 15 minutes and he kind of needs to hurry up. His hips jerk up off of the bed, a muffled moan escaping the back of his throat as he listens - knows exactly when the stranger hits Roger's prostate and god. If that wasn't the hottest thing in the world.