Cheater (Breaky)

Hi babes! So sorry for not updating, I've been out of town for a few days. I'll be updating regularly this week to make up for it.

John had never literally worried for someone's life, but Brian May might be the first.

As the lead guitarist, Brian was one of John's best mates, aside from Freddie, of course. But they spent so much time together and did everything together that they couldn't really help it. They knew all of each other's business. Well, except for all John's shit with Roger. That was private, until now. Because John had woken up to nothing less than Brian working John's plug in and out of John's arse, while rubbing down his v-lines.

"Brian." John groaned because, really? This was why he was in this predicament in the first place! "Bri, stop. Roger will be pissed off.." He groaned because fuck, it felt good. But Brian couldn't even cum so what good was it?

Brian smirked. "Roger had you do this? I knew he was a kinky bastard." He chuckled. "You like being played with, huh?" When John just moaned, he grinned and continued toying with the plug and reaching up to tweak John's nipple. After a small yelp, Brian grinned. "Maybe you're his little whore, his kinky bitch? Huh? I want one." Brian hummed. "I never pegged you as a bottom but it makes sense, seeing this."

John wrinkled his nose and tried not to moan. "Brian, really, Roger wouldn't approve-"

"Do I care?" He teased. "And you were practically begging for it, red bum up in the air, plugged and stark naked. It's like you were asking for it."

John tried to get him to stop, even hit his hands away, but before he could protest, his hands were tied to the headboard by Brian's guitar strap. 

"I know you want this, Deaky." John only bit his lip so Brian continued. "You're a little slut, you don't care who you get it from as long as you get it, right?"

John closed his eyes, cheeks burning red, and nodded shamefully. Because he thought Roger was the best, but with Brian there and (more than) willing, even if he couldn't cum, he wanted it. He wanted it badly because he wanted to please and he nodded again. That made Brian laugh and the curly haired man continued his assault on the younger boy.

"Let's have some fun, then.."

And after, Brian had sent Roger the texts as a joke. He didn't think John and Roger were that serious. But when Roger saw the pictures of John tied up and plugged, still having the cockring on, but covered in cum, he was not amused, at all.

--
Dearest John,
I thought my last email would've taught you a lesson about sleeping around, but apparently not.
I will, however, do that myself and I will make sure it's unforgettable.
Just you wait, you'll regret ever letting that poodle within a foot of you.
You will feel me for weeks after, and you'll never think of cheating again. I'm planning the wax.
If you would've listened, you could've avoided this whole ordeal.
Yours Truly, 
Roger.