Teach You A Lesson (Johanna and Rogerina)

As Rogerina walked into the room, Ms. Deacon noted each of the obvious violations of school code: Rogerina's skirt length, unbuttoned shirt and dark makeup violated dress code, the gum she was smacking was meant to be left outside school grounds and her tardiness was grounds for yet another detention. Rogerina sat in the desk closest to the teacher, a coy grin on her lips. "Ms. Taylor, are you aware of why you received a detention today."

"No ma'am," she answered sarcastically.

The teacher looked at the report that had been filed against Rogerina. "It says that you engaged in activities that disrespected school rules and the Catholic nature of this school in the girl's locker room. Do you recall now?"

"I was doing Briana May a favor. She's never French-kissed before and I was simply teaching her how."

"Do you understand why this is inappropriate behavior?"

"No ma'am."

Ms. Deacon sighed. "If you had listened in the beginning-of-the-year assemblies, you would have remembered that romantic or sexual activity between two students on school grounds is prohibited."

"I remembered ma'am."

Disregarding her, Ms. Deacon continued to speak, this time looking at Rogerina's file. "You've also been punished for previous infractions. Smoking on school grounds, the consumption of alcohol on school grounds, engaging in sexual activity on school grounds…"

"Your point being?"

"You've received detentions, suspensions and multiple threats of expulsion, none of which seemed to work considering that you're here again. Tell me, what punishment would work for you?"

Rogerina sat smugly, a coy smirk on her face. "Stand," Ms. Deacon ordered.

Rogerina did as she asked, the expression on her face unchanging. Ms. Deacon walked to the opposite end of the room and opened a cabinet there. She pulled out a wooden ruler as Rogerina watched her with arms folded. "Face the desk and uncross your arms," Ms. Deacon barked at her. She sighed and, rolling her eyes, she did as she was told. "Spread your legs." She pulled her feet away from each other, her heels clicking against the linoleum. "Put your hands on the desk and bend over."

Rogerina stood still as Ms. Deacon lifted her skirt. "No panties?" she asked, running her finger lightly across Rogerina's exposed folds.

Rogerina didn't answer and Ms. Deacon brought the ruler against her ass. Rogerina gasped in pain. "Good girls wear panties Rogerina," she said, snapping the bands of her stockings against her thighs. "But you aren't a good girl are you?"

She hit her with the ruler again. "Answer me. Are you a good girl?"

"Yes ma'am," she answered, her voice soft.

"Good girls don't kiss other girls in school bathrooms." Another hit. "Do you want to be a good girl or a bad girl?" She ran a finger up the inside of Rogerina's thigh. As she reached between her legs, Rogerina whispered, "A bad girl."

Ms. Deacon laughed as she spread Rogerina open, placing a soft kiss between her folds. "You wanna be a bad girl for me?" She took both sides of Rogerina's ass in her hands, her nails leaving crescent-marks on her smooth skin. She spread her open and ran her tongue from front to back, moving tantalizingly slow to earn the delicate moans escaping from her student's mouth.