Spoiled Brat (Maylor)

Ok so I asked which oneshot I should publish on my Queen gallery book so here it is 😁 (and yes I changed the title cause I changed a few things around)

I must warn you: THIS IS SUPER HARSH AND BRIAN SORTA FUCKS ROGER UP.

Btw this is one of my One Direction throwaways so don't be too surprised if you see Louis or Harry 😁

Ok, on with the story

Brian was a wealthy man. He was over 6 feet tall, great with stocks, and was the CEO for one of the best companies in Europe. Knew everything about manufacturing. He had loads of money. He could bathe in them. But what he really wanted, was someone to accompany him. Course, he met Roger at his speck of a university during a presentation at his school on business. Roger went across the street to buy a cup of coffee, and Roger was sitting alone invested in his books with the school's logo on his jumper. So Brian sat with him. They talked for about an hour, then Roger gave the 30 year old businessman his number. Brian took Roger to his home on the outskirts of London where cars were nonexistent and where the tube didn't even run for miles. Brian fed the school boy baked chicken with fancy herbs and spices from India, homemade mash, fresh vegetables, and they topped off the meal with Brian's finest of wines. The boys kissed not long after and by the end of the night, Roger was asleep and wrapped bare in linen sheets and Brian had been smitten ever since.

He spoiled Roger. Took him to Fiji during holidays. Germany on long weekends. To America during the summer. He bought him a car. He bought him designer clothes. Expensive perfumes. Lavish decor. Roger bathed in the attention. He loved the rich lifestyle. He absolutely loved being rich. But now? Roger was on a 5 day holiday from school and was itching to get out of Brian's flat. Roger wandered into Brian's office.

The now 32 year old reading the paper. Necktie loose and eyebrows furrowed in concentration. He had a pencil in his right hand, to which Roger concluded the man was completing a crossword puzzle. Roger however, plopped himself down in the leather chair in front of his Daddy's dark mahogany desk. (Roger had grown fond of that nickname, and Brian was a kinky little bastard.)

Roger sighed over exaggeratedly, trying to gain attention from his boyfriend. The man didn't even flinch. So, Roger sighed again, this time louder and more drawled. Once again, the businessman did nothing. Only flick his tongue over his dry lips. Roger sighed a third time, fixating himself in the chair to leaved his feet hanging off the arm. Brian didn't shed a glance. But he did release a few words.

"What is it darling?" Roger perked up.

"I'm bored." Brian penciled in something on the print.

"I'm sorry sweetheart. Wish I could change that." Roger pouted, glancing out the window for a few minutes before turning back to the man.

"Let's go to Paris daddy." Brian chuckled at his baby's request, but his eyes remained on his newsprint, not even looking at the 21 year old in his chair.

"Can't love, business this week." Roger sulked in the leather seat.

"Dick." And Brian was definitely looking at him now. Brian set down the paper and stared at the boy.

"I'm sorry, what did you call me?" Brian asked. Roger crossed his arms protectively.

"I called you a dick." Brian scoffed shaking his head in disbelief.