Make It Last (Breaky) 2/2

Four days later, he had John laying naked across the bed, staring up at him with big nervous eyes. He was already hard, red, and leaking.. so Brian knew he didn’t have long to get this done.

“Want to try something, John..” he murmured, crawling a little closer to John, still fully dressed.

The younger boy nodded, looking unsure.

“It’s going to help with your.. little problem.”

A bright red blush spread across John’s cheeks. “Anything. I just want to last for you.. Just wanna be good for you..”

Brian grinned, almost evilly. “Trust me, you will. Don’t touch yourself, hold on.”

John whimpered and Brian crawled over to the bedside drawer. He reached in and pulled out everything he would need.. Condom. Lube. And Roger’s suggestion. He pushed it closed and moved back to John, holding up the items.

A confused, almost worried look spread across John’s face. “What is that?” he asked, pointing to the new object (though, technically all of them were new, considering they’d never made it far enough to use them.. but at least John knew what they were).

Brian smiled again and set the condom and the lube down onto the mattress. He held up the tiny, circular object. “This is called a cock-ring. It’s going to keep you from coming until I take it off..”

His green eyes lit up a little, though he could still sense the boy’s nerves. “Okay..”

It slid on easily enough, a soft moan escaping John’s lips at the pressure but otherwise going unnoticed. And John hadn’t come yet, so that was a plus.

“Feels funny,” he mumbled, looking up into Brian's eyes.

“You’ll forget all about it in a bit, baby, I promise.” Brian leaned down and pressed a soft kiss to John’s lips, before standing up and stripping off his clothes quickly. He noticed the way John squirmed on the bed, like the sight of Brian naked really was what was causing him so much trouble.

He quickly scooted back onto the bed and crawled over the top of John, hovering centimeters about his lips. “What do you want? Do you want me to take you tonight, John? Now that we can?” Brian was honestly proud of the husky, seductive tone he was able to bring to his voice. The younger boy nodded frantically, moaning again.

Maybe it really was just Brian that got him going so much.

After another kiss and some reassurance, Brian sat back by John’s legs and pushed his thighs up, wasting no time. He wasn’t going to make John sit there with a cock-ring on all night – keeping him from coming was probably just as cruel as making him come more than once in a night – but John looked so eager and excited and Brian wanted this too bad to think about slowing down.

“Prop your hips up a bit, love,” he said, scooting John into an easier, more comfortable position. “Have you done this before?” If not, John was going to have no idea what he was in for.

John nodded and waved his hand a bit. “Just fingers, like, to myself..”

And Brian needed no other signal to start. He uncapped the lube and spilled a generous amount on his fingers. He pressed his lips to John’s knee, just something to reassure him, as he dragged his finger lazily around his hole.. teasing a bit.