Give It A Try (All of Them)

This one won in a landslide, but all of the options I gave you, will eventually be published ❤❤❤

Roger and John never had a boring sex life, but they've been together for over six years and it was still fun and great but they were getting married in a few months and they, especially Roger, felt the need to do one last wild thing before they tied the knot. Roger thought about it nearly every day, thinking about what would spice things up or what would be so dirty and maybe even taboo that it would make others either uncomfortable or envious. He almost has an ache for it, but he's completely unsure what exactly he wants. Sometimes, John will catch Roger zoning out, and he can tell he's thinking of what their last hoorah will be.

Roger and John love having a couple to hang out with, and Freddie and Brian are always a great time. After a long week of work, Roger thinks it's only appropriate to go to the club with his fiancé and two best mates to blow off some steam and have a good time before they get too old and settled down. John could never say no to Roger, because that would mean giving up the opportunity of watching Roger grind on him and give him a possible blowjob in the men's bathroom, which always got John riled up.

They sit in a booth, John's hand on Roger's thigh and Brian's hand on Freddie's lower back. It was almost as though Brian and John were like the alphas of their pack, always protective of their mates. Freddie and Roger were like the cute wives that were always hanging out and gossiping, and they would never change anything about their dynamics. They couldn't wait to have kids and have play dates and just be adorable with each other, not that they weren't already.

"Man, this feels so good to be out! I missed this so much," Roger sighs happily, grinning at his best friends.

"I know. It's scary that once we have kids and really settle down we can't do this," Freddie sighs, pressing his thigh against his boyfriend's.

"Well, we can still go once in a while. We'll be those old hags that show up being completely inappropriate for their age basically fucking on the dance floor with everyone pulling faces at us," John grins cheekily at his fiancé, who throws his head back in laughter.

"I can definitely see you two doing that," Brian laughs, shaking his head in amusement.

They order another round of drinks; beer for John and Brian and tequilas for Roger and Freddie. "Cheers!" Roger says, clinking his glass with his friends' and drinking it. The boys are happy sitting together, chatting and drinking, but once they get a couple more rounds in them, Roger suggests dancing, and no one would ever turn him down.

Roger grabs John by the hand and Freddie does the same to Brian, always being Roger's partner in crime since day one. Roger was quite good at getting people to fall into his schemes just by a twinkle in his eyes and so far, it hasn't failed him yet, especially when it came to getting what he wants from John.

They maneuver their way around the sweaty bodies, finding themselves somewhere in the middle. Roger and Freddie face each other, Roger's arse pressed to John's groin, Freddie's pressed to Brian's. Roger starts gyrating his hips, slow and sensual, tangling his hand in John's hair behind him. John's hands are holding his small waist, humming into his ear. Freddie moves against Brian nicely, but all eyes were on Roger. He has the potential of being a successful stripper and sometimes it felt like a damn shame that he wasn't.

The other three men watch Roger with hungry eyes raking over his body. Roger looks at them and smirks, rucking his shirt up just a little bit to show off some freshly tan skin. Freddie licks his lips, his own movements sloppy and lazy.