Candyman (Deacury)

"Alright, coming up next to the big bad stage, we have our very own Sailor Deaky!" A voice calls out over the speakers set up all around the large room, just as a song Freddie recognizes begins to play over the speakers as well. Some people around him start to clap and cheer, some people start to yell out filthy things, but everything besides the music goes unheard by Freddie as the boy struts out to the beat of the music, fanning himself with his hand. Deaky is wearing a white button up shirt with a blue collar and an obscenely short white miniskirt, navy blue knee high socks, and black six-inch heels included. (Freddie won't even comment on the sailor hat that sits atop Deaky's pretty little head.) Freddie's eyes trail up Deaky's body until they come to rest on the other boy's face, and Freddie moans because John wearing makeup. Makeup. Black eyeliner lines his eyelids; making his bright green eyes pop, and dark red lipstick covers his lips. Freddie honestly wants nothing more than to shove his fucking cock down Deaky's throat, but he restrains himself from jumping on stage and doing just that. Barely.

Deaky comes to a stop right at the front of the stage when the beat drops, then begins to swing his hips from side to side when the beat starts again and gets a bit faster. Freddie watches as one of Deaky's hands come to rest on one of his hips before Deaky begins to lip sync the song, and he winks right at Freddie before he walks over to the left side of the stage and starts to dance. Freddie watches Deaky's hips dip and move and swing, and the crowd only gets louder and louder, as he walks to the other side of the stage to dance some more, only this time, he slowly begins to unbutton his shirt as he tips his head back. Christina Aguilera's voice pulses through the club, and it's like Deaky's hips are orchestrating the beat, the way they move with every pound of the drum, with every screech of the horn, with every snap and clap.

He slides his shirt off of his shoulders before he continues to dance, twirling around in a circle with one of his hands behind his head and tangled in his hair, the other raised high. Deaky's hips still move, making the muscles in his back and stomach flex. Freddie bites his bottom lip as Deaky returns center stage and looks out into the crowd before he mouths the words "sweet, sugar, candyman" at a few random men in the crowd before he locks eyes with Freddie. Freddie's breath hitches as Deaky gets down on his knees before he slowly begins to crawl towards the older man, smirking and blinking slow. Freddie can do nothing but watch as Deaky comes to sit on the edge of the stage before pushing himself off of the stage entirely.

He walks towards Freddie as seductively as he can, placing one foot in front of the other, slowly, steadily, making sure to rock his hips as hard as he can from side to side with each step. Deaky pulls his lipstick covered bottom lip into his mouth by his teeth as he comes to a stop in front of Freddie before he puts each of his smooth legs on either side of Freddie's. Deaky places one hand on each of Freddie's shoulders before he lowers himself down and sits on Freddie's lap, facing him, making sure to roll his hips forward when he's finally seated.

Deaky forgets about his routine for a moment, losing himself in the movement of his hips and the grind of Freddie's as they come up. Deaky absently listens to the customers around him cheer and yell, and he absently feels the soft flutter of money on his skin, but he doesn't pay any of it any mind in favor for the pretty boy writhing beneath him. Deaky really likes Freddie's eyes, and Freddie really likes Deaky. He can feel Freddie's length press into his own, and he only lets that rile him up more as he grinds into Freddie's cock harder, wilder, and Deaky watches Freddie fall apart with a nice sense of pleasure and satisfaction. It only takes a few more seconds before Freddie's coming in his pants with a moan you can hear over the music (the music that's quickly coming to it's end, Deaky notes). Deaky continues to ride Freddie until he's sensitive and his whole body is twitching, and Freddie struggles to maintain eye contact with the beautiful boy on his lap.

"I don't do that a lot, baby." Deaky says after he's leaned forward to speak to Freddie more clearly. "Especially not in front of a club full of people. D'you get off on that kind of thing, being in front of a lot of people? I bet you feel like a whore." Freddie shivers as Deaky takes a breath. "You were a good boy for me. You didn't touch." Deaky finishes before he reluctantly gets up and off of Freddie's lap. Deaky trails his fingers up his body before he takes the sailor hat off of his own head, revealing long caramel brown untamed hair, before he places it on Freddie's head. Freddie stares at Deaky ass as the other boy walks towards the stage, one hand on his hip and one hand swaying easily by his side. Deaky manages to get on stage just as the song comes to a close, and he turns back around, smiling wide at the crowd and accepting his praise, in whatever form that might be. Deaky is about to turn back around and walk off stage, but before he does, he makes eye contact with the brown-eyed boy in the front row and winks.