𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞 𝕾𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

"Dinner on me,"  I heard from behind me as we walked in

"Wow, you think cause' your breakfast was half decent that you're ready for the responsibility of dinner, slow your roll buddy." I teased.

He shot me a flat look causing me to chuckle.

"Yeah you won't sayin' all that this morning when you were stuffin' your face." He retorted.

"I was hungry," I shrugged.

He shook his head and walked towards the bathroom to shower. Once he was done I followed his lead and took a shower of my own, smelling the aroma of food after a while.

Once the smell intensified I stepped out, drying myself off and getting dressed.

"Ok well it smells edible so I'll give you that." I joked as I entered the kitchen.

"Keep on, the moment you take a bite you gonna regret tryna flame my shit." He chuckled

"Where's the food?" I asked, eyeing the empty stove.

"On the balcony." He responded.

"On the balcony?"

"C'mon," he said as he motioned me to follow him.

As he slid open the balcony doors I could see the candle lit dinner, two chairs with a medium sized circle table holding candles and scattered with rose petals.

"Wooow.." I said lowly, a small smile breaking out on my lips.

"You did all this?" I asked, looking over to him.

"Yeah, sorry if it looks whack, a nigga doesn't usually do shit like this so I had to search up 'fancy dinners' on google." He chuckled.

"No, it's perfect," I laughed, "but why is the only thing in our plates a baked potato?" I asked innocently.

"The streaks are still on the grill." He nodded over with his head.

"They should be done now though so," he paused and walked over to a chair, pulling it out.

"Sitcho' sexy ass down." He smirked.

I chuckled at his antics and did as he said, watching as he walked over to the grill and removed the steaks.

When he returned, he had two plates in his hand, each holding a large steak.

He sat one in front of me and the other in front of himself.

As he sat down I eyed him in awe, he definitely had his downs. But when he had his ups there wasn't another man that compared to him.

"How did you do all this while I was in the shower?" I asked.

"I was honestly planning it since we got here, and since you take long ass showers it made it easier."
He responded.

"Take a bite," he smiled, nodding down to the steak.