𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊

"Imagine being gifted all this money, the wealth, the lavish lifestyle, and not wanting any of it

"Imagine being gifted all this money, the wealth, the lavish lifestyle, and not wanting any of it.."

"Gifted?" I asked, "this shits a fucking curse! I escaped one prison just to be put into another."

"So you tried to escape again-knowing what I could do?" He chuckled.

"I wasn't trying to escape..." I said honestly, "all I wanted to do was see my child..."

"Bullshit, Where is your lover,-you two have a child right here," he argued, pointing to a terrified Javier.

"Rodrigo, you know that's not true-Just cause you don't want to handle your duties as a father doesn't mean I don't want to handle mine." I grilled.

Immediately his face contorted, a look to astonishment covering it.

"Yeah—I figured it out, and by the look on your face, it's true." I said lowly, shaking my head.

"Jave, you know that deadbeat father who never even tried to check on you, who didn't help you with your mother when she needed it most-," I paused, looking at him.

"He's standing right in front of me." I whispered, watching as he face turned ghostly.

"w-what...." he asked, voice cracking as he did.

Rodrigos surprised look turned to one of rage, while I was occupied with Javier he sent a punch to my face, causing me to stumble back.

I glared at him and attempted to send a punch back to him, only to be forcibly be held back by his men.

"put em' in a row," Rodrigo spat.

His men did exactly , dragging me next to André and Javier.

We all sat on our knees, our hands behind our head, guns pointed at our bodies.

"you're my father?" Javier asked, looking into Rodrigos eyes.

Rodrigo avoided the eye contact, giving Javier the answer he asked for.

"w-why didn't you-, where were you!" Javier asked, beginning to get loud.

"you abandoned me!" He spat.

"you gave up on me, before I even had a chance! why, WHY!" he begged, tears falling out of his eyes like a waterfall.

"WH-"

"Because you were a mistake!" Rodrigo yelled, cutting him off.

"You were the product of an affair, A BASTARD!" he spat angrily.

I clenched my jaw as he continued, my body even physically began to tremble.

Javiers eyes dropped, he wasn't angry anymore-just hurt, and you could tell.

"I couldn't risk my marriage or my family because of you, so I didn't. When your mother told me she was pregnant I left, cutting all ties with her." He explained.