Tears of an Android (Human!Connor x Android!Reader)

Synopsis: You are a deviant android in Jericho, and the android with the dangerous task of retrieving spare android parts and supplies. You do not expect to be caught by Connor and Lieutenant Anderson on one of these trips, and taken in for questioning. As you remain in the Police Department, odd feelings begin to stir within you. Feelings that even as a deviant, you had never experienced.

This was a request. Also please note that I plan on making a part 2 for this sometime in the future. :)

WARNING: Sexual references

Word Count: 4746

---

"Come on [F/N]!!" North called, standing in the shadows of the android warehouse.

You stuffed the last android part into your pack, slinging it onto your back. You finally jogged over to North, who was waiting beside Simon and Josh. North gave you an exasperated look.

"Seriously [F/N]. These trips are dangerous. I don't want my ass to be captured because you were too busy dawdling."

"Give it a rest North," Josh mumbled, putting his hand up, making her fall silent. You both crouched as two security androids passed. Once they were gone, Simon spoke up, in a voice barely above a whisper.

"The supply trucks will be leaving soon. If we want to make it back to Jericho by tonight, we need to go, now."

You followed the group around corners and hid among storage boxes when security androids passed by. As you reached a more clearer section outside the warehouses, Josh trailed back so he was jogging beside you.

"You doing okay newbie?"

That was your nickname ever since you had joined Jericho barely a month ago. You nodded, and Josh smiled reassuringly.

"Don't listen to North. I think she's just worried about you."

"Worried?"

"Yeah... these trips are dangerous. She doesn't want to lose anyone else in Jericho." His face suddenly went slightly grim, "Like before..."

You wanted to ask more, but you were interrupted by the sound of a truck up ahead. The supply truck that your group was supposed to be boarding.

Simon was the first one to reach the truck, and threw himself onto the back of it. Then he reached behind and pulled North up. You and Josh sprinted towards the truck, as it began to pick up more speed. Josh made it up next, but as they turned back towards you, the truck suddenly shot forward. You ran as fast as your android legs could go, but it was no use.

"[F/N]!!" North screamed, but they got further and further away. You could do nothing as you watched the supply truck disappear into the darkness of the night.

---

You snapped back to reality. You had been so lost in your thoughts, that you had forgotten where you were.

You sat on a cold metal chair, your arms fastened in cuffs. In front of you was a table, with another chair across from it. As you gazed around, you took in the dull white walls, and the mirror to your left. You tried not to look at your dirt streaked reflection.

After the supply truck left, security androids had found you. Unable to escape, the Detroit City Police Department was contacted, quickly capturing you.

Suddenly, the door swung open. You flinched, and moved to your old, stoic android position.

The first person to enter was a scruffy looking man. He wore a long tarnished coat and his  collared shirt was unbuttoned and smudged with what seemed to be coffee stains. You forced back a laugh. If this was what the Detroit City Police Department had to offer, then they were seriously underfunded.