The proposal - Orange/Pearl

Tracey paced around the entrance of the gym, trying to gather the courage to do this. He was so, incredibly, nervous. Which is understandable, given what he was about to do.

'Ok, Tracey breath. You can do this. You can do this.' Tracey thought, trying to encourage himself. He took in a deep breath and reached for the door handle.

"Hey Trace." Misty greeted, opening the door before he could and placing a kiss on his cheek. "What are you going here?"

"O-oh...well...I um...I'm...h-here to s-see your s-sisters." Tracey stuttered.

"What's wrong?" Misty worried.

"N-Nothing. I swear!" Tracey assured, a bit to loud.

"Oh, ok. Well, they are in there. I'll see you later I guess. I'm having lunch with Ash." Misty hung her head, sad that he was hiding something, yet again. She walked off, and away from the gym to join her long time friend.

Tracey bit his lip. He felt bad about not telling her, but it would have to wait. He entered the gym and located the three sisters. They were busy doing their hair and stuff. He burst into the room there were in, startling them.

"I need to talk to you." Tracey declared.

"Are you actually going to tell us what it is this time?" Daisy asked.

"Yeah, how many times are you going to do this?" Lily stated.

"You know that this bothers Misty?" Violet added, disappointed in him.

"Yes, I know. But...it's complicated. I lost courage the last times, but now I'm going to go through with it." Tracey assured.

"What is it you plan to do exactly?" Violent questioned.

"And why do you need us?" Lily remarked.

"Well, I want to ask...with the absence of your parents...if I could have your blessing to marry Misty?" Tracey replies sleepily.

There was a silence in the room, the sisters faces completely blank. Tracey began to worry that they would say no.

Then suddenly "OH MY GOSH!!! Our little sister is going to get married! This is so exciting!" Violet squealed.

"Oh, our little sister is growing up so fast." Lily fanned herself with her hand to keep from getting emotional.

"Oh Tracey, of course you have our blessing." Daisy assured. "We were actually waiting for you ask her, for like, ever. But I will admit it's sweet that you asked us."

"Thank you." Tracey smiled.

"Just let us know if you need anything at all. We would be thrilled to help." Daisy remarked.

"I'll take that into consideration, but for now I need to go pick up the ring." Tracey announcer.

"Woah! We want to see it!" The sisters chirped.

"You can, when Misty shows it off later. Remember though, you can't tell her about this." Tracey warned.

The sisters grudgingly agreed. So Tracey left to go get the ring and plan a romantic way to present it to her.

Meanwhile, Misty has met up with Ash for lunch.

"So, Ash how have you been? I hear that you have actually won the title of Pokémon master and have yourself a women." Misty remarked, happy for her friend.

"I've been great and yes I am finally a Pokémon master. And yes, I have found an incredible and beautiful woman." Ash answered.

"What made you stop by?" Misty asked.