Chapter 11: Home [S]weet Home.

This has been the journey so far...

The Grim Reaper stumbles upon his lovely home

The Grim Reaper stumbles upon his lovely home... But his project was nowhere to be found... The Peaceful Machine had visitors... And a warm welcome was given.

-???

(y/n): PAAAAASCAAAAL!!!

Pascal: Hmm? Oh my goodness, (y/n)!

Happy shouting was heard within the forest and a very familiar village as you wapked across a metal bridge before embracing a beautiful hug with the Leader of the Village and your savior, Pascal.

Pascal: You're back!

(y/n): Back in one piece... How long was I gone?

Pascal: Exactly four weeks. Any luck on the peace treaty?

Your eyes widen from the time being away from the village before replying.

(y/n): Four weeks, huh? Glad that nothing has changed... And as for the peace treaty... Unfortunately I got nothing.

Pascal: Oh... That is a shame.

(y/n): Nothing but violence, love... I'm sorry... I couldn't get what you wanted.

Pascal gently placed his mechanical hand on your cheek as he kindly spoke.

Pascal: You don't to keep sorry. What matters is that you're back and safe.

You couldn't help but smile and placed your hand over Pascal's and spoke.

(y/n): Thanks... You uh... Haven't happen to see two humans come by?

Pascal: Humans? Oh you mean those two Androids? Yea, they're looking around, I hope they see us as allies and not enemies.

You eyes widen from what Pascal had to share as you asked.

(y/n): Those two goths... Aren't humans? They are... Androids? Like the Resistance?

Pascal: Mm-Hmm.

(y/n): But they look so... Human... *Sigh* I don't know anymore, I think I've been in the desert for too long.

???: Oh hey! You actually came back.

You turned your head to the side and spotted both 9S and 2B as they approach you and Pascal as you took a step forward and in front of Pascal, protecting him as you spoke.

(y/n): So... What do you think of our lovely home? Feel like tearing it apart like you were going to with those people back at the pit?

Pascal: (y/n)!

9S: Oh boy, he's being moody again.

9S said, angering you as you take some steps towards 9S as he takes a step back before you lifted a finger and pointed at him and 2B.

(y/n): Listen here Nice-Ass and Booby!

9S: It's 9S and 2B.

(y/n): If you dare lay a finger on Pascal or anyone in this village. I. Will. Break you two to pieces!

Pascal: (y/n)! Please!

Pascal quickly ran in between you and 9S as he began to calm you down.

Pascal: Please, they only just arrived. We don't want them to think we're enemies. Please, it's clear that you haven't gotten any rest.

(y/n): Yea and I'm not exactly having the best days. I'll be in our lovely home and get some sleep. Call me if these two do something pathetic.

Pascal: I will, please get some sleep.

You glared at the two before turning your back and walked away as 9S and 2B watched... And Pascal lets out a sigh... Even if machines don't have lungs but you get Le'point.

[Timeskip (y/n) watering some beautiful white flowers as 2B watches from a higher ground.]

???: (y/n)... (y/n)... (y/n), wake up.

(y/n): Ugh... Hell... Huh?

You slowly opened your eyes to see two green lights hovering over you while a smile grows on your face.

(y/n): Hey Pascal... What up?

Pascal: Nothing, the Androids agreed to not harm the village.

(y/n): Really? Good. I was ready to turn their insides out.

Pascal: That would be unnecessary.

You gave a small chuckle before you sat up and Pascal stood right by you before asking.

Pascal: How are you feeling?

(y/n): Rested... Thankfully.

Pascal: That's wonderful news! I was kinda hoping you could do something for me.

(y/n): Anything. What's up?

You asked as Pascal before he took out a fuel filter as he gently passes it to you, holding the filter in your hand.

Pascal: I was hoping you could deliver that to Anemone in the resistance camp. You... Do know where it is, right?

(y/n): I only been there once... But I do know where it is. Yea, I can take this to this person you spoke.

Pascal: Oh... Right... You never met Anemone or anyone at that camp.

You let out a sigh before getting up from the bed, shirtless as you speak.

(y/n): That's because I refuses to talk to anyone but you, Pascal... But don't worry, I'll ask around about Anenome.

Pascal: Thank you. Oh and you'll be accompanied by 2B and 9S!

...

...

...

(y/n): WHAT?!?!?

And so... Everything fades to black as the title "Nier Automata" appeared as the title rusted and silence fills the air.