Doomsday

Hmmmm the Alps look absolutely beautiful

Hmmmm the Alps look absolutely beautiful .. what an extensive sight, But why is it so hot here ? Crap! my face is melting .

Jolting awake is not the sort of good morning people usually want ..

but I have Arabelle in my house who has no perception of human emotions . So she has decided that leaving the blinds completely open and letting the harsh afternoon sunlight stream in through my opaque window lighting my face on fire , is the appropriate way to wake me up .

You see I love my room and all but the stupid window is directly in the path of the sun and becomes considerably warm during the afternoon .

My eyes focus and fall on the stupid quote I hung up on my wall when I was in high school 

"God is building you ,even though it might feel like he's breaking you" 

Yeah right ! High school me was extremely optimistic .

 A curt knock sounded on my door .. then another followed by another , until the person just decided to come in , which was fine by me because I was too lazy to get out of bed and walk to the door .

My manners disappear in the morning but crawl back once I shower and eat , which I doubt is going to be the case today. 

Because my father was standing in my bedroom peering down at me with judgmental eyes . I smirk up at him and stretch my legs on the bed inclining my head back on the headboard . He just sighs and shakes his head rubbing his temples .

"Mor , you're getting married tomorrow."

My smirk falters , and all my features slacken into a frown . 

He notices my change of expression and pulls out my chair seating himself with a loud huff. I just stare at him my mind running two hundred kilometers per hour.

Shit I'm getting married tomorrow !

What do I do?

I need to find a way out .

Mom ran away .

Dad is forcing me .

I don't know what to do .

Thought after thought kept slamming into my conscience , 

I can't breathe ... This is how I die , oxygen doesn't reach my brain ... my heart stops pumping blood , and then I die .... I stop being an Is and become a was .... Everybody forgets me...

Between my erratic breathing I notice dad holding my hands and shaking them yelling something .

 What is he saying ? why cant I hear him?

A piercing ringing sound is the only thing filling up the room, almost like I'm in a void.

 I remember Charles Baudelaire's poem the void it had a line 'I see only infinity at every window' I understood what it meant now .