Time for revelations

It was getting chillier on the terrace

It was getting chillier on the terrace. But seeing Nash just inches away from me numbed the cold effect and filled my veins with a flowing lava river.

After kissing for what felt like eternity we finally broke apart and now we're standing pressed against each other while watching the sun say goodnight.

"So Morgan are you going to tell me who is this mystery crush..?"

Nash wouldn't look at me but I could see he was bracing himself.

"It was you dummy."

He looked extremely surprised but then tightened his grip on my waist and pulled me closer pressing me up to his side.

All I had done for the last forty five minutes was smile.

"I thought I was the only one who liked you!"

I couldn't even believe he said that.

"You liked me?!"

Nash gave me a side glance and then his hand started rubbing the back of his neck. Well I know that's his nervous habit!

"I thought flirting with you for the past one week should have given that away."

Now I was even more surprised.

"You flirt with me!?"

Nash let out a short laugh.

"Well I'm obviously not very good at it if you didn't notice."

I burst out laughing. And all this time I thought I said suggestive things.

Suddenly there was a bang. I swiveled around.

Elsie was storming thought the metal doors followed by Henry.

She stopped short when she saw Nash and I standing close to each other and looking unharmed .

"Oh.. sorry I thought you pushed him off the terrace or something."

Henry wasn't focused on the conversation he was staring at Nash's hand which was wrapped around my waist.

Elsie came over and gave me a hug.

" Mor don't be sad about what this douche said okay. "

She turned around to face Nash with her hands on her hips like an angry mom and then lifted her heel clad foot.

She stomped hard on Nash's left foot. And Nash screamed out in pain.

Poor guy. I could have defended him but he was pretty insensitive earlier.

Henry shook his head and I couldn't help but laugh.

"That must have hurt. But moving on were you two smacking lips?"

Nash stopped hopping on one leg for a while and looked at Henry his eyes widening.

I still couldn't stop laughing. Elsie realised the situation and came over to examine my face.