Can you do it while you drive?

Night 2 of disappearance

Finding a decent washroom on a road trip is obviously the hardest thing in the whole world.

I had been holding the phone which tracked the GPS route of the bus which we think Nash and Mor are in or at least were. The bus has stopped at least a dozen times now and every single time we are like five minutes late to meet it.

"Henry, I swear if you don't stop at the next gas station saying it's dirty. I will pee in your car!"

The worst part of this road trip was definitely Henry. This guy seemed to think every absurd thing was funny.

So I decided to apply reverse psychology on him and enjoyed literally everything. But then this prick started giving me his freaking smirks. And god that smirk made me want to smother his face with a pillow and just kiss the hell out of him at the same time.

Which was obviously gross. But he's so cute!

We haven't stopped since the last five hours tracking the stupid bus which stops at the weirdest places. Like we have no clue where we are right now.

It had stopped in front of some abandoned gas station the last time which looked super shady so we didn't stop there, I think the place was called Klutz-town or something like that.

Now we are headed to some place called Strausstown. Like this part of the country is even weirder than I imagined.

After I find Mor and kick her ass, I need to remember to thank the US government for making a tracking app for all the buses.

The sky war slowly turning darker by the hours and the air was a little chilly too.

  Seems like a perfect day to Kick Mor's ass.

We were still on the main highway driving through countless of mini towns which had nice washrooms but Henry deemed every single on of them unworthy to be peed in.

"Henry pleaseeeee... I can't hold it any longer!"

Henry seemed to take a little pity on me this time. He slowed down and stared looking around. The search for a decent washroom had commenced again.

Henry swerved the car out of the I-78 highway and took the first lane whose board read 'Old U.S. 22'.

"Well this is Strausstown, so where is that stupid bus?"

I don't think the pee was going to stay in my bladder for another minute.

"What the fuck HENRY! I thought you were looking for a washroom!"

Henry looked a little freaked out at my revelation.

"Oh shit... Yeah okay... Look there's a gas station right there"

I barely waited for the car to stop. I jumped out through the door and dashed towards the washroom.

I flung the door open and rushed into the first stall ignoring the gross stench of urine and disinfectant.