Part of your hurricane

"How could you dissapear on me like that?"

My relief quickly turned into soul crushing grief.

I had wanted to tell Elsie but I didn't because I knew she would never have supported me.

"Mor I know you must have thought I would have obstructed you. But I wouldn't have."

Wait can she read what I'm thinking?

"Els I'm sorry okay. Its not like it was some kind of elaborate plan... I literally put everything together in a few hours"

I did feel bad. I should have called her at least.

"Do you know how worried your dad and Arabelle are.."

Elsie let out a long sigh and sat down on the bed with a huge plop.

I hadn't thought about dad or Arabelle
For a long time.

"I know Elsie... But they forced me. They didn't care about my feelings."

I felt a few tears glistening at the corner of my eyes.

It really hurts when the person to hurt you is family.

"I know Mor. That's the only reason why you are not buried deep under the ground right now."

I laughed. And Elsie joined. I had missed her a lot.

"But wait before i forget.. how the hell is Nash Cannon with you.. and most of all why?"

Her brows rose skeptically. I shrugged and thought about the fateful night when are paths had crossed.

I smiled at our stupid planning and then running like crazy.

"He wasn't a part of my plans.."

Elsie sat down on the bed and waited for me to explain further.

"I didn't expect to Care for him so much. But now I do and I don't know what to do with myself.."

Nash Cannon could be an extremely annoying person but I don't think I would have lasted this long without him.

"What the hell? You Morgan like Nash Cannon!"

Shit. I hadn't realised I had said that out loud.

Elsie looked at me with her suggestive eyes and I could feel an incoming blush.

"Oh my God! I can't believe you like him! Like you know he's the reason why you had to run right!"

I laughed at her open mouth. She is right. I mean I was supposed to marry Nash. But he wasn't why I ran . I ran because my own father was able to send his daughter as an offering for a business deal.

"Keep it down Else. He's like right next door!"

Just then our bedroom door opened and the guy who was with Elsie earlier walked in followed by Nash.