17. Secret 1

FINALLYYYYYYY THIS IS THE CHAPTER THAT STARTED IT ALL, MY FAVE CHAPTER OF THE WHOLE BOOK ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

This is my heart and soul, so please be kind. Vote, comment and share- and thank you so much for all the support already ❤❤ This book is number 6 in #PM ❤

I APPRECIATE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!! ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

That said, please enjoy this chapter ❤

xxx Immy.M ❤

_________________________________________________________________

Previously: To share this good news I quickly go to Kayla's house where Sophia is staying for the night. I tell them about the good things and the hug with Edwin. Maybe, maybe somewhere in the future something good will happen.

Third person p.o.v

Emily goes to the house of the guys where she is still staying. She has been staying there for about a week which gives her the opportunity to worry about other things, such as the fact that her holiday is soon coming to an end. She is going to have to go back to school, which is actually a special military school. However the guys are not aware of this....yet. The special part of the her education is that she is already a sergeant because she has been going to the academy for 4 years now; since she was 15 years old. Thanks to her position as sergeant she has been granted a couple of privileges over the other 'students'. For example she is allowed to have an extra two days off at home. So she goes to school at monday, tuesday, thursday and friday, on wednesday she is free and the weekend. Her uniform is green coloured with some badges. The last week she had gotten a short holiday from the major of the academy, he thought she could use it.

Coincidentally she met the guys on the friday which gave her a whole week free off school to spend with them, but this monday it would time for her to get back. She only has the weekend to spend before going back so she wants to make the best of it.

But she knows the guys will find out soon, even though she takes the bus to get to school and she sleeps there, they will find out. Probably because of the sleeping, there aren't many schools where you sleep. Luckily the bus she has to take leaves before the others are awake.

To spend her time wisely Emily goes inside through the backdoor and sees Austin and Zion just laying near the pool while Brandon and Nick are already in. Edwin is nowhere to be seen, and as soon as Brandon sees Emily he gets out of the pool and walks up to here. "He's upstairs princess" he whispers teasingly in her ear, but she gets him back by pushing him into the water. "Oops sorry I didn't hear what you said because of the water, care to repeat it?" He smiles while she walks away with a big smirk on her face. However Emily does walk inside to find Edwin and he is in his room. She notices he is looking quite upset; "What's wrong?" "Nothing" he just says while shrugging his shoulders.

"Then get your but in your swimwear and get your ass downstairs into the pool." This makes him laugh and he asks her if she comes too. "If you will go, I might follow." she teases. He nods and Emily leaves to get changed.

In her 'room' she finds a very cute black bathing suit, which shows just the right amount of skin for the boys not to freak out but be shocked nevertheless. Then she puts on a see-through kimono, which she brought herself and takes a pair of sunglasses from her bag Finally she goes downstairs where she sees Edwin after she walks through the door. She smiles while observing their reactions. They just seem speechless at all, except for Nick who dared to whistle, which made Emily laugh. Then she started to unbutton her kimono and she takes off her sunglasses. Thanks to the hot temperature and the cold water she was not afraid to put her legs into the water but still sit on the side. However she soon regretted this as Edwin pulled her legs which caused her to get fully wet.

He, however, was not aware of her military strength, even though her muscles were quite visible when she wore a bathing suit. His mistake was that he thought the revenge would be small for a small girl, but you know what they say; never judge a girl by her size. Soon she jumps on his back and pulls him underwater for a few seconds until he struggles, that's when she lets him go. As soon as he arises from the water he looks at her shocked while she sticks out her tongue. "Geez, you are one strong girl." Edwin says, at which Brandon reacts with his usual disbelief. So she tackles him into the water and holds him down, and he is also bothered by her immense strength which makes Edwin laugh, as do the other guys. They stayed in the water for another 40 minutes but then they decide to get out. Emily thinks it might be a good idea to get some sun and takes a towel, puts it on the ground and lays on it. After a few seconds her sun is blocked by Brandon; "Go away." Emily says to which he responds by laughing. Emily does a small sit up to because she wants to go to the kitchen to get something to eat. It feels like she is starving, but it can't be.... Then it hits her... she has forgotten to eat more for lunch apart from one sandwich. As soon as she has done one sit up and is sitting straight Brandon gives her one of his evil smiles. To try and stop him she hits his legs, but he is already thinking about revenge. He pushes her back on the ground and sits on her feet while laughing. Emily fakes a pout and mumbles: "But I am hungry!" to which Brandon responds with "If you want food you have to give me another sit-up Emily." And as soon as he says those words she does it, with ease might I add. Edwin who had been watching just like the others looks shocked but also quite amused. Nick bursts out in laughter and tries to say something in between: "Brandon... One day..hihi.. she will be...hahahaha...better at fitness than you...hahaha..." Emily just laughs and says: "Oh but I already am little Mara." However the guys knew nothing about Emily and the military school she was attending. In response to her answer Brandon pretended to look hurt and he knew how to get back at her, well he thought it would work. "What about a push-up contest?" Emily nodded, while Brandon was starting to panic. He had actually hoped she would kindly decline his challenge. Edwin was going to be the referee and Emily winked at him and said: "Don't cheat." Brandon saw the wink; "Hey, that's cheating! You guys have a thing for each other." which caused them both to turn red.

Then Edwin decided to start the competition: "Alright, a push-up contest between Emily Cowell and Brandon Arreaga. The first to finish a hundred push-ups wins, or if the other gives up. You can still retreat from this competition. Do you want to?"

Brandon then looks at Emilly who pretends to be hurt. "Keep your eyes to yourself cheater, you don't think I am going to give up before I have even started. If you do, think again." And she sticks out her tongue which makes the others, who have gathered around them laugh. Brandon just shakes his head; "Let's get on with it missy...." They both got to a spacious spot and then it was "Ready, set and GO!"