11. Date part 2

Another chapter for you lovelies <3 If you have time and you want, you can always help me spread this story <3 I would love to have more people read my first fanfiction- which I am going to FINISH!!!!! 

xxx Immy. M <3

PS: Vote, comment, sing, love...do whatever positive activity you feel fits this chapter best <3

1300 words... I must love you guys <3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously: Together with the shirt I see a pair of pants with a checkered pattern. That's weird- I can't remember I owned a pair of those pants. And as I expected I see a note in the back pocket.

Hey Em,

I thought these would go great with your outfit.

So this is the first gift.

x Edwin

I read the note again and again because something is off, and then it hits me. It says 'first' gift. I could facepalm myself- how did I get so lucky that I have gotten this guy to be my friend and maybe even more..... Next I pull out a pair of comfortable sneakers, a pair of socks and a fluffy bag. I smile to myself when I see a small note with: "Surprise #2" in the bag. I am so happy that I start singing again while I quickly get dressed.

Edwin p.o.v

After showering and getting dressed so that I am also wearing a checker print I wait for Emily. However after 15 minutes she is still not done and I am starting to worry. Not that I have to, but I just wonder what she is doing. I walk to the female shower-room and stand near the entrance. That's when I hear a voice, it is Emily. I hear her singing titanium and she sounds amazing. I am so shocked but I manage to get my phone out and start recording her. After she stops singing I hear a door open and I quickly take a few steps back to make it look like I was not listening. And then I see her in the outfit I picked out and I can't help but let a small 'damn' slip, because she looked gorgeous.

Emily keeps asking where we are going to go for this first date, but I've told her countless of times that I am not going to spoil the surprise. After we are both ready we make our way to the dance studio. After a quick clean everything is back where it was when we arrived. No weird bloodstains or other 'normal' things.......

I can't help but glancing at Emily, who I catch looking at me every now and then. We hand in the key at the reception and the lady winks at me, but before Emily can see anything I put my arm around her and pull her away. From the corner of my eye I see the lady turn green from jealousy, but I could not care less.

We walk to my car which the guys parked around the corner for me. Emily looked surprised at me before getting into the passenger seat. I did not want to spoil the surprise by looking up the address so I memorised it and it actually worked. After about 20 minutes we pull up to our destination. Emily starts to smile like crazy and it looks gorgeous her. I really love this girl.

Before I have even turned off the engine Emily is already standing besides the car. How can she be so fast?!? Well, we walk to the entrance of the bowling centre and I see the information desk. I take her hand in mine and I feel her shift, but then she calms down.

Emily p.o.v

As soon as Edwin slides his hand in mine my body tightens, but then I realise who it is and I try to relax. Judging by Edwin who stops secretly staring at me he also noticed it. I hope I did not ruin anything. I follow him to the desk and stare at his cute curls, it would be ashame if he would ever cut them. I see a cranky woman sitting behind the desk staring at her phone, while filing her nails. Edwin does not know what to do so I scrape my throat and she looks up with the ugliest expression ever. "We are full." she mumbles.

"I believe we have made a reservation." I say with a fake smile and I look at Edwin.

"Uhm yes.." "I can't do anything with a "i believe." She gives me a smile that is faker than her face. I nudge Edwin and he smiles. "Yes, a reservation at the name of mister Honoret." he says. The lady looks through the computer but not after glancing at me.

"No, I can't see a reservation for that name." she smirks. Edwin starts to panic and with his hands his pulls his curls, which is something he does whenever he is stressed. It is really cute, but not good for his hair. "Wait, did you make the reservation or one of the others?" I ask while trying not to attack the monster behind the desk. "Oh yes, you are right. Uhm the reservation is made under the name of Simon Cowell." He says with an evil smile. The lady looks up and quickly types in the name. She was clearly surprised because of the name. "Oh yes, I see it Simon Cowell, you have lane 3." As soon as she says it she looks down at the keyboard. Edwin had already taken his wallet from his back pocket but she stops him. "It has already been paid." and I see that she is clearly annoyed by this situation. She might learn to stop being such a monster next time.

To rub it in I make one last remark while we walk away, loud enough for the monster to hear. "Awh, you have an amazing manager." Edwin knows what I am doing and he chuckles; "yes I do.."

We walk to the spot where they hand out the shoes and Edwin gets the right size in one try, while I have to try 3 pairs before I pick the first pair I chose. Then we walk to our bowling lane and start sorting out the right bowling balls, because Edwin thinks I can not lift the heavy balls. Well, he has never been more wrong, but for now I try to keep it secret. He will find out, one day, that I am a lot stronger than he thinks.

Because we are only with the two of us we can play 3 games, and it is so much fun. I win the first game and Edwin says that he let me win on purpose not to make me sad. I playfully hit him which turns into a hug. After a couple of minutes we start the second game and coincidentally he wins this game, and I use the same excuse he did. So we decide to play another game. And in the last minute I throw another strike, but the timer has run out. But because it was another strike I am allowed to again and I really am gifted because I throw another strike. So I get another turn and this time I throw 8 first and 1 second. So I am left with one pin but I have won the last game. "So Edwin, what am I now?" I giggle. "You are the bowling queen." he says and bows. I give him a kiss on his cheek and we switch our shoes and go to the car.

The drive home is quiet but it was not a bothering silence, it was more like a "i am very happy about our date, but also really tired"- silence. It is 6 in the evening when we get home and the others are also home. No matter what everyone did; no one has enough energy to cook something, not even Nick. In the end we decide on ordering pizza and we watch a funny movie. I am sleepy so I get under a blanket and I slowly fall asleep. I notice an arm around me but I have no intention to push it away so I just fall asleep. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------