15. Unforgettable

Another chapter <3 Let me know what you think of this chapter and the whole book in the comments <3

xxx Immy.M <3

____________________________________________________________

Previously: At first I felt very thirsty, but I was too lazy to get a drink, especially when Edwin decided to get involved and order me to get a drink. He is such a jerk sometimes- I don't know why he changed all of the sudden.

Edwin p.o.v

I see Emily standing in the corner of the room and I slowly make my way over to her. She looks at me but the sparkle in her eyes disappears when she sees it is just me. I wonder who she hoped it would be. She looks like she is about to faint or something else, but it does not look good. She looks very pale, so I suggest something:

"Why don't you get something to drink?"

"I don't need anything, I'm not thirsty right now."

"Emily, get something to drink." I say with a stern voice. I see her shift and it takes a couple of seconds before she starts walking, but then she turns around and looks at me with a frightening look on her face.

"No! I'm tired of doing what you say." she screams in my face and then she runs away. What is she talking about I think to myself and I want to go after her but Brandon stops me. I give him a foul look but he just ignores it; "give her some time for herself." I don't want to do it, but I understand where his advice is coming from so I just nod and follow it. He takes me to the other guys and to be honest the party was making me go crazy. All I wanted was to go to Emily and see what I did wrong.

Emily p.o.v

I hear a squeaking noise and the front door is being opened. That's weird, the party has being going on for a couple of hours now and I did not know there would be someone else coming. But that is when I see Nick walking in with a big smile on his face which is something I do not really trust. I was right, because right behind him is walking the one person I do not want to see right now. Simon Cowell; their manager, my uncle and a walking nightmare right now. He gives me one of his sweet smiles and I start to tremble and I have no idea what to do to be honest.

He starts walking to me with a slow tread but he makes sure to look into my eyes while I try to avoid him. I hear him say a few words: 

"Emily Cowell, I never knew you had a singing talent! You are now going to stop with school....." 

My eyes widen when I hear these words- there is no way I will quit school, it is the only thing I really love. While I shake my head I start stumbling away until I bump into the wall, while I try to look around I see the guests have cleared the path between Simon and I. And then it hits me, because I see Edwin and the other guys standing near the front door. They smile, like they have a proud-looking smile on their faces, until they look into my eyes. No matter how far they were away from me, they still took a step back. With that same hatred look in my eyes I look at Simon before flashing him a sweet but very fake smile. And that is when I storm out, leaving Simon and the guys behind with puzzled looks on their faces. However I did not care at all- I trusted them, and they did the one thing that would be unforgettable.

I sprint out of the house and I just start to run. Putting one foot before the other. After a couple of minutes I realised I had no idea where I was running towards but I just kept going. I was so mad that I had no self-control, but only when I felt my legs burning from the pain did I stop. Somehow I ended up in the middle of nowhere. It was dark and the night was beginning to grow cold. I curse under my breath not knowing where to go or what to do. I did not even know where in the world I was, nor did I know how I would get back to that building which I almost called home.

In the end I decided to call Kayla and she was actually really happy that I called her, turns out Sophia and her got into a fight with the guys because they had made such an irrational choice. Together with them I decided it would be best to go back to that hell-hole and get my stuff. Because I could not go anywhere without my stuff. Luckily school would start in a few days. I just have to survive until I can go back and leave those jerks in the past. Before Kayla hung up I confessed my stupid action of running and she promised to pick me up while Sophia would pack my bags. I thanked them so many times and waited till Kayla got wherever I was- luckily we shared our locations just in case something would happen. However we had never foreseen this to happen.

Kayla and I drive in silence but it was not an annoying silence. She knew I needed time to process what had happened that evening. Soon we got to the hell-hole as it is now known. There I saw Sophia standing outside, waiting for me. Since I have known her for so long because we go to the same school she knows everything about me. We have been on so many trips together so she knows about everything I own- which is why I trust her with packing my bags.

Unfortunately the guys are standing next to her, I can't avoid it because I need Sophia to come with me. The first person I see is Edwin and he is walking right towards me, and I have nowhere to run to.