Ch. 11

The next morning you wake up on the couch and feel something on your back. You look in front of you and see your hand interlaced with Loki's. You smile to yourself as you turn your head and find a sleeping Loki.
(A/N: Don't worry, both of your clothes are still on😝)

(A/N: Just the position not the people)

You slowly and carefully get up from the couch, making sure not to wake Loki. You yawn and stretch as you stand up and walk towards the kitchen.

You start to make breakfast when you feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist. You tilt your head up and see Loki looking down at you. "Morning," you say with a smile.

Loki bends his head down and kisses your forehead. "Morning." He responds. "What's for breakfast?"
He asks. You turn to look at him. "Whatever you want. Just say the word."

He smiles mischievously at you. "And what if I wanted a kiss?" You smile back. "Okay, I see you," you say as you press you lips against his. As you pull away, you rest your forehead against his and stare into his eyes.

"Why me?" You ask after a few seconds. "What?" Loki asks, clearly not paying attention. "Why did you choose me? Why did you kiss me yesterday?" You say, searching his eyes as if they held the answer to your questions.

"I...I'm not quite sure actually. It was like an impulse that I couldn't resist. Ever since the day I met you, you were all I thought about, 24/7." Loki responds.

"You cared for me in ways no one has ever done. If I got injured, no one cared enough to cure my wounds...until you." He continues. You can't help but feel a warmth inside of you when you hear him saying those words.

Your eyes dart down and you bite your lip. "Stop it," you say gently, hitting his chest. "Aww, am I making you blush?" Loki asks, crouching down to look up at you.

"No." You quickly respond as your hands fly up to cover your face. "I am, aren't I?" Loki says with a smile. You peek through your fingers and see Loki looking at you, a smile gracing his features.

That only makes you blush harder.

You love it when he smiles.

Especially when it's at you.

You let out a small giggle before uncovering your face and making a run for your room. Spoiler alert: you don't make it. A pair of strong arms wrap around your stomach and lift you up.

You let out a small scream as you are hoisted onto Loki's shoulder. "Put me downnnnnn!" You whine as you (not too harshly) slap Loki's back.