Ch. 12

You bite your lip as Loki looks into your eyes. "S-sorry, I just-" Loki places a hand behind your head and he pulls you towards him. He connects his lips with yours and kisses you slowly.

"If you didn't want to watch the horror movie, you could've just said so," Loki says as he pulls away. You look down and fumble your fingers around.

"I didn't really want to clash with your decision." You say as you look back up. Loki takes your hand and places it on his cheek. He keeps his hand on yours and he gently turns his head to kiss your palm, his intense eyes trained on you.

God that was sexy.

"I wouldn't have minded, it was just a suggestion." He says as he releases your hand. You bite your lip once more, unsure of what to say next.

Loki looks at the clock in the kitchen and he stands up. "What are you doing?" You ask, following after him. "You can stay here. I have an errand to run. I'll be back in a few, I promise." He says.

You purse your lips for a second before nodding and sitting back down. "Okay." You respond as he walks out the door. You decide to watch Grey's Anatomy again while you wait.

Minutes pass, then hours, and before you know it, it's nighttime and Loki still isn't back. You decide to wait for him, slowly dozing off on the couch.

You awake to the sound of your front door opening. And then you hear a familiar voice. "Agh, damn it!" Your eyes fly open at the sound of distress and you immediately get up from the couch.

"Loki, what the hell?!" You say, looking him up and down. His shirt is torn in different places, his pants are dirty and scuffed, and he has a huge gash right where his previous injury was.

"Where the hell do you go where you get this hurt?!" You say, your voice trailing off as you go into your room to get the first aid kit.

You come out and sit next to Loki on the couch. "I-I'm sorry. Maybe I shouldn't go out so often." He responds as you apply medicine. "Damn right you shouldn't," you mutter under your breath, kind of annoyed at this point.

You wrap the bandage around his waist and once you've secured it, you pull his shirt back down. You lift your hand and place it on his chest, then slowly push him down to lie down on the couch.

You get up from the couch and kneel next to his face. "Promise me you'll try not to get hurt again." You say looking into his eyes. "I promise" Loki responds. You kiss his forehead before standing back up.

You begin to walk away when Loki grabs your wrist. "Natalie," you hear him say. You turn your head to look at him. "Stay with me. Please." You look into his eyes for a second before going and laying next to him, your back against his chest.

His arms wrap around yours, pulling you against him. "Thank you," you hear him whisper in your ear. You think he's fallen asleep when you feel someone gently bite down on your earlobe.

You exhale louder than you realize. "So you liked it," you hear Loki comment from behind you. "Shut up and go to sleep." You say back, closing your eyes.

He just nibbles on your earlobe again. "Stop it," you say swatting your hand at him. "No." You turn to face him, your chest flush against his. "I'll make you a deal. Stop it and we can go to the beach tomorrow."