You're Wrong

"Kota?" I looked over and saw Cody in the doorway, this wasnt good Cody looked around the room where everything was destroyed and were blood laid on the carpet, he ran down the hall and I ran behind him "Cody! Wait!" He opened the door to see the head master and a robe with broken glass "Head master what happened?" He asked "just a fight between two students but I had it taken care of now, you two go back to class" he said pushing us out the door.

We walked to class and not a word was said. I sat in my seat next to Aido but no Ichiru.. I looked around and still no teacher I stood up and went to walk out of class when Cody stepped in front of me "Dakota where do you think you are going!" He hissed, I looked behind him to see head master, I pushed past Cody and walked out with him.

"Head Master where's Zero?" He looked out The window while we walked "I had him taken to a place where he can be cared for" He said, I walked in silence, it bugged me that he wasn't here. "When will he be coming back?" I asked, Head master stood against the wall, "hmm I don't think he will be gone to long, hes so eger to get back he's just not getting enough rest" He said, but I knew it was a lie, Zero hated it here, there was no possible way he would be eger to come home.

"I htink they should keep him there a bit longer" He added, I looked away upset at his answer, and he let out a sigh "How about we go visit him later?" He said, my eyes widened with joy, "Alright" I smiled, than head master turned away, What was wrong with him why did he want Zero to stay away for so long?

"I was wondering did you know about...about Shizuka?" I asked putting my head down with my eyes sad, "I didn't, and I'm ashamed of myself lol, a student of mine was in danger and I wasn't able to do a thing about it" he sighed, I knew head master really cared about Zero, Aido and I he raised us as his own children, I wouldn't blame him for feeling how he felt, every parent would feel the same way if they couldnt do anything.

I walked out of school and to the court yard and sat by the fountain to try any process everything that had happened, I still couldnt believe it yet it all happened right in front of me the brothers fighting, shizukas disinigrated body left with just her robe, Zero gone, it was all to much for me.

I looked into the water and saw my reflection, I wonder how Zeros doing.. "Thank you for watching the grounds" I turned my head in surprise and saw Kaname, "Kaname!" I said shooting up from my seat "were you taking a break?" he asked walking close to me and putting his hand on my shoulder and pushed me to sit down "I heard Zero was injured" He said sitting down beside me.

It made me sad when he mentioned Zero's name, it hurt that I couldn't help him, why couldn't I have found a way to stop him and Ichiru from fighting. "How is his recovery going?" He added, "oh hes doing fine" I smiled, knowing it was a lie I really had no clue how he was doing I just hoped he was doing fine, I just hope he was getting better.

"That insident was something the Night Class should have taken care of, I'm very sorry that you got dragged into it" I turned my full attention to Kaname, why was he apologizing it wasn't his fault. Kanames looked at me leaning in closer with his hand on my cheek "but no matter what I do, you won't let me protect you" I looked down at my hands trying to find the words to say. "Well its just that... Zero saved me, I made a promise, I swore I'd protect him, but in the end I was the one who-" "I see" Kaname said while getting up from beside me and started to walk away.

"Kaname.." "You must not blame yourself Kota" he said turning his head slightly to the left, I stood up and looked at him "He owes you, it's the least he could do, the very least" he added. Than walked off, I watched him walk untill he was out of sight "you're wrong."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry thats the crappy and short I have huge writters block, and I dont even know what to write so i tried to fill it in a bit :s