Lover

A rose that only blooms once every 10 years, That incident ten years ago is the start of my existence, Kaname is my... But why was he there? Who took away my memory? If I learned the truth... What would happen? But I must find out. I got dressed into my uniform, and walked to the door and looked down at my hand as I touched the handle and saw blood, I jumped back in shock, and looked at my hand and the door handle and the blood was gone. i walked to the night class and collected all their work and saw Kaname as he walked out of the class with Luca, I looked down at all the work in the folder, and looked back up seeing the class room covered in blood, 'the scary vampire is going to eat me' I heard my inner child say, I backed away and quickly ran out of class.

I put the folder into the headmasters mailbox, and walked around the school, I looked out the window and felt my hand in something wet and again blood, 'The blood is an illusion, It's just an illusion.' I thought to myself as I closed my eyes. I started getting fash back of my past, blood, the women "Stop!" I called out, I heard a step behind me and took out my artimise and accidentaly hitting Kaname with it. I stood there terrified as he looked at me "Kota." "Oh Kaname I'm-" Kanme pulled the artimis and pulled me into him and hugged me. "What are you so afraid of? Calm down, Kota" I dropped the Artimis and began apologizing "Im so sorry Kaname" "It's all right, It's all right" he said running his hand down my head. 'What am I doing? How could I point my rod at him for even an instant?' I said to myself while Kaname held me tightly.

"Kota... What was it that you couldn't talk about in front of the others?" I pushed myself off of kanme and looked down "I wanted to ask you something" I paused and thought if I should really ask him why he was there that snowy day, and if he was the one who erased my memory, Kanme put his hand on my cheek gaining my attention "It's all right. Whatever you ask, It wont change the way I feel towards you. I've never come right out and tell you, but you understand, don't you Kota?" he said and I was surprised, Kaname pulled me back into a hug "I love you, More than anything in the world, If I could, I would take away all your worries." He smiled than walked off.

I sat there on the bench and starred at the artimis on the ground, why didn't I just ask him? "Whats the matter Kota?" Zero asked walked over to me, "I couldn't, When I faced Kaname, I just couldn't find the words." "Kota.. don't be hasty, There will come a time, when you can ask him." He said calmly and I nodded my head.

I walked back to head masters house, and Aido walked into my room, "Are you okay, Kota? I'm going to ask the academy doctor to stop by later" he said closing the door while I stayed in bed,  'I couldn't think and I couldn't answer, the age where I didn't know anything has passed, now I try no to think about it, about Kaname and myself, I thought I shouldn't think, I understand kaname.. I'm just afraid to know the answer' I thought while thinking about last night.

I dragged myself out of bed and slide throught the door trying not to cause any attention to myself, and crawled to my seat "Kota? Is your migraine gone?" Aido asked, "I'm fine thanks, but whats going on?" I asked, seeing Ichiru at the front of the class, 'he came back, revenge... is that what he's here for? he thinks that Zero stabbed Shizuka, Why.. Why did the headmaster...?' I looked over at Aido and he was just as concerned on why Ichiru was back as I was.

I walked to the head masters office, and he looked at me "i know why you're here" "you do?" "it's about Ichiru isn't it? He asked and I nodded my head "Zero agreed to the transfer, he had the final say" "he did?" i was a bit surprised that Zero aloud it, which made me wonder what was going to happen. "Mm-hmm, Zero has a scary look and gets upset quickly, but he's being quite adult about it." he said and I walked out of the room.

I walked out to do my Shift with Aido as we both saw Ichiru and Zero talking "what do you think they are talking about?" I asked and Aido shrugged his shoulders "who knows" Zero walked over to us and Aido walked off. "Kota" "Zero you were talking to Ichiru" I stated and he put his hands in his pockets, "you were watching?" He asked and I nodded my head "I was watching in total awe, you're trying to met Ichiru half way, you're facing your past. You're incredible" I sighed "I told you, you don't have to worry. Okay?" He said and I  got up from leaning on the wall "No, I'm going to face up to Kaname. For ten years now, Kaname and I have spent time together and deepened our ties, I even thought that with him, I wouldn't mind being betrayed, but Ultimately, I was scared, It took a lot of time to get to this point, Especially after I acted so brave with you, I've loved Kaname since ten years ago" I stated "Why tell me now?" Zero asked.

I looked down at the ground and tried to think "I know, Kaname is hiding something, but still, I have to go" I said , I went to run to see Kaname when Zero grabbed my arm not allowing me to leave, than let go "never mind, just go" He said and I looked away than back at Zero before I ran off.

'When I first opened my eyes, the world around me, and inside my head, was pure white, but your mere existence, colored my world instantly' I thought while running through the forest "Kota, I've been waiting for you" I looked up and saw Kaname standing by the fountain, 'please tell me the truth I don't want to remain a child who's not allowed to know anything' I thought to myself as I walked towards him. "What is it?" He asked, "Please tell me the truth, this time without evading me." "Evade? Oh, you mean like you did when I said I love you?" "y-yes.." I looked down upset and Kaname took a step closer "I was serious, Was that disagreeable to you?" He asked catching my attention "Disagreeable? No way! I've loved you for so long, even now!" I yelled 'The time you spent with me, those arms I could throw myself into with such ease, that beautiful person who was kind and looked only at me, those moments were my salvation' I thought "Theres absolutely no reason why I would dislike you Even if you were the same Vampire that once tried to feed upon me, it's because of your existence, Lord Kaname, that I.." Kaname put his hand backon my cheek and I hit it away, "Kota?" "Why does it have to be me? Even I have realized already, no matter how hard I try to reach up to you, I'm not someone who suits you. Kaname, you have something to do with the past I lost, don't you?" I asked.

Kaname looked at me and smiled "Is it true?!" I yelled running up to him, "Why don't you tell me?! Please tell me the truth. I cannot stay like this! I won't use our bond as an escape. I want to know and become strong! Please!" I cried and Kaname put his hand on my head "Dont be silly.. you should stay here in this miniature garden, and be happy even for a little longer, Are you sure? Even if the hidden truth is covered in bloodshed? You still want to know?" he asked and I nodded my head, "I have been afraid, that if the one person who gives me warmth, if you learned the truth, you might come to hate me." I put my hand on Kanames and looked at him with sad eyes "No, I would never hate you." I said and Kaname moved his face close to mine "Than, prove it to me, Become my lover." I filled with Shock when Kaname asked me that I didn't know what to say.

"No, Let go. You think I'll back off if you say that to me! I don't want you to evade my questions anymore!" I yelled "Kota.. Because you faced me straight on, I am being serious to you." He said in a calm voice "Liar.." "I'm not lying, so Kota if you want to know, you should listen to me" he let go of my hand, and hugged me, "That's good" He said, "You can stop looking with such sad eyes, Zero" Kaname said causing me to turn around, "From now on, I will Cherish and Protect Kota, as my lover."