I Know You've Been Hurt Before But I'll Make It Better For Ya': Part 2(*Rewrite)

Nick pulled Naomi into his arms slowly and squeezed her tight. She melted in his arms.

 "Thank You Nick.", Naomi mumbled into his jacket.

They stand there for another eternity before Nick pulls away and carefully examines Naomi.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good."

Nick looks at her as if there is more he wants to say but instead opens her door and doesn't close it until she is all buckled in.

"What do you want to listen to?", Nick asks once he's in on his side of the car.

"I dunno."

"Okay, well, I'm gonna play my music, you can't complain about me singing along." he says with a smirk. The he turns on...of all things...Boyfriend by Justin Bieber.

"Nick."

"Nope."

A/N:Listen to the song if you want, or don't it would be really cool if you did though.

Nick nods his head to the intro, and when the song actually starts, he stops at a red light and looks right at her while singing along.

"If I was your boyfriend I'd never let you go. I could take you places you ain't never been before. Baby take a chance and you'll never ever know..." Naomi melts at the sound of his voice and can't hide a smile when he starts doing a small dance to go along with the lyrics.

"Swag, Swag, Swag on you, chillin' by the fire while we eatin' fondu."

Nick winks at Naomi at that last part. "I know you're not about to make me sing this whole song by myself Ma'."

The whole way to Naomi's house, they sing along to Nick's playlist and are basically out of breath by the time they pull up in her driveway.

"Wait Nick, stay here, I'll be right back."

Naomi runs into the house and up to her room and grabs something, when she gets back out side, she looks at Nick's sad expression through his car window. She goes up to the car and taps on his window, he smiles when he sees her, causing her to smile back.

"Here.", she hands him a book 'The Fault In Our Stars'. "Don't talk to me until you finish it."

"No...seriously?"

"I'm serious."

Nick sighs,"Challenge accepted.", he says with a small smile.

Naomi is just about to walk away when she turns back around."Nick?"

"Yeah?"

"About what you said earlier, with the coffee and stuff, it wasn't your fault."

...

When she gets to her front door, Naomi turns around to look at Nick, only to see that he's already staring back at her.

...

Naomi sees Chris on the couch talking to Zion as soon as she walks in, and he sees her too, now he's glaring at her. She speed walks up the stairs, but he is faster, he blocks the door to her room.

"Why did you let him drive you home?"

"Because he offered to, it's not like you were gonna do it so why do you even care?"