I'm Right There Witcha

LATER THAT DAY:

NAOMI'S POV:

"I  want you guys to forgive Nick."

"What the fuck? No did you forget-"

"Zion, this is a problem between him and I, and I'm putting it behind me, he said he's sorry, he meant it. You guys are about to go on tour with him. So can you please try to fix your relationship?"

Brandon leans back on the couch, shaking his head slowly, "If that's what you really want Naomi."

"It is."

"Okay fine."

Naomi looks at all the boys and Luna.

"Okay, okay we'll do it."

"Thank you."

Luna's sitting in my lap, she leans back and rests her head on my shoulder.

"Are you okay girly?"

"I'm not, but I will be."

She holds my gaze with sad eyes and I give her a small smile.

"Okay you didn't come here to be all depressed and shit let's turn up." Zion stands up with a smirk . He pulls me up and into a hug before his smile grows huge," C'mon Mamas, we finna throw a party."

...

ZION'S POV:

theoneandonlynaomi, lalunaluna, and 2,763,654 others liked this post!zionkuwonu you already know what it is, who finna pull up?

zionkuwonu you already know what it is, who finna pull up?

view 2,456,789 comments

USER1 awww I wanna gooooo

theaustinporter yes boi we finna turn up my dude

zionkuwonu aye austin know what it is

USER2 Bruh ya'll finna go on tour I can't wait

USER3 zion stay throwing parties

USER4 i thought Naomi was with ya'll what happened

theoneandonlynaomi I'm here lmao

                                                          ...

I know Naomi's still kinda bummed. And I hate it. I hate seeing my best friend like this. So imma do what I do best, Imma make her smile, Imma throw her a party.

That'll take her mind off of things and remind her that no matter what happens, she's got us, she's got me.

"Alright, no budget, we goin' all out, if you like it,  we buy it." I say as we pull up to target.  I see Naomi smile from the corner of my eye. This is her favorite store, weird ass.

Luna and Brandon went to party city. I think Luna's kind of tired of how clingy I am with Naomi. 

Naomi sits in the big part of a basket when we get inside and I push.

"Pizza rolls."

"Ight."

I push the basket over to the freezer section and watch her choose how many of each bag to buy. She's taking so seriously, I can't help but smile as I watch her.

"Take a picture, ugly."

"Shutup witcho big head. I missed you Mamas."

"I missed you too Z."

"No like a lot."

"You were lonely without your best friend?" she smiles at me at blinks beneath her long eyelashes.

"You're not cute bruh."

"Yes I am, gimme a hug."

I bend down and give her a hug, she wraps her arms around my neck.

She pulls away with a sigh.

"I can't believe everybody's about to leave me, you guys are gonna be gone for forever."

"It's only like three months."

She pouts.

"Aye, stop with that pouting shit. We finna have a good time, and I'll call you every night."

"You promise?"

"I promise." We link pinkies and she smiles at me again.

"Aye there we go, okay what next?"

...

NAOMI'S POV:
It's so loud in here. I love it.

Everybody's having a good time, just living in the moment.  I sway my hips to the music and Edwin comes up and joins me.

"Okay sexy Lady, I see you doing your thing."

I giggle, pulling him into a hug. "This party is amazing."

"Yeah it'll be a while before we have another, I wish you could come on tour with ussss."

"Me tooo."

"But that's enough of the sadness my love, come on let's get wasted."

Drinks. Laughter. Dancing. Drinks. Drinks. Drinks.

I'm done with all this sad shit.

                                                  >>---------->X<-----------<<

A/N: Kinda just a filler but you know how it is...

Until next chapter,

     Adios Loves.