Cuz' I F*cked It Up

BACK IN LA:

Naomi walks into the house and is automatically taken back by the strong smell of stale alcohol.

"Zion!"

Austin sticks his head out of the kitchen, clearly in a bad mood, "They're all upstairs in B's room.", he mumbles.

Naomi walks into Brandon's room and sees Brandon, Zion and Edwin all sprawled out across the room.

"What the hell happened?"

"We threw a party. It was amazing...and awful.", Edwin groans.

"So all 3 of you are hungover."

"affirmative, kid.", Brandon replies.

"I-whatever, this is on you guys.", Naomi walks into her room, just to find a naked girl in her bed, sound asleep.

Naomi shakes her shoulder, trying to touch her body as minimally as possible.

"Girly, wake up.", she says in a frustrated tone. She lightly slaps the girl's shoulder, "Wake up wake up wake upppppp.", she groans angrily before the naked girl finally wakes up.

"Where's Zion?", she asks sleepily.

"CALEB ZION FUCKING KUWONU IF YOU DON"T GET YOUR DRUNKASS IN HERE RIGHT MOTHERFUCKING NOW!!!"

"YEAH ZION I  GOT A BONE TO PICK WITH YOU, DUMBASS!!!"

Naomi turns to the naked girl in confusion, "Why the hell are you mad at him?"

"Cuz' zion's my boyfriend, and I wake up to find: not him, but another girl-you, looking for him and clearly you know him pretty well. Are you starting to see the problem here chica?"

"Well besides the fact that I come home to find a naked girl in my bed, no, Zion and I are-"

Zion trudges into Naomi's room, "What Naomi.", he says coldy, not noticing the naked girl in her bed.

"Why is it that the one time I decide to leave for more than a day, you decide to do something stupid?"

"Why is it that you left for more than a fucking day?"

"Excuse me?"

"Did I stutter?"

"No, i'm waiting on you to try a-fucking-gain 'cuz that was the wrong response."

"Well, what do you want me to say, if you're mad at me for throwing this party then maybe you should redirect your anger, 'cuz none of this mess would have even happened if you were here in the first place!"

"Hold the fuck up, are you seriously blaming ME for this? Do you really think it's my job to watch you like I'm your fucking babysitter?"

"U-"

"Here's another question, are you actually MAD at me for living my life? I left to spend time with my boyfriend, who treats me right, and who wants to make me happy, and YOU decide to get mad at me? Are you dumb?-"

"I-"

"Cuz you sound really stupid right now Z. Not only do you sound stupid, you sound like an asshole. YOU are supposed to be one of my BEST FRIENDS, yet YOU are the only one who wasn't happy for me when I told them about this trip, the only one who didn't ask me how my trip was going the entire time I was gone, and the only one who treats me with an attitude for living my fucking life."

"Na-"

"Get the fuck out of my face Zion, and take your girlfriend with you."

Zion's eyes go wide as notices the other person in the room.