When You're Ready...

therealnickmara, lalunaluna, and 23,793 others liked this post!

theoneandonlynaomi A bitch is bored...

   view 2,760 comments

USER1 omg you look so prettyyyy

therealnickmara call me then Ma'

lalunaluna Bitch same

USER2 can anyone tell me who the hell this luna chick is

USER3 what the hell is that 'sposed to mean?   @therealnickmara

USER4 Something's off...

                                                                ...

"Naomi.", Edwin shouts from downstairs.

"What,", Naomi shouts from upstairs.

"Your phone is ringing."

"Answer it, I'll be down in a minute."

Edwin cleans off his cheeto covered hands and puts the phone on speaker, "Hello this is Edwin speaking how may I help you?"

"Hey Edwin, it's Nick, is Naomi around?"

Once Naomi realizes it's Nick, she panics. "Tell him I'm sleeping!", she whispers.

Edwin looks at her with disappointment before mumbling into the speaker, "Yeah man, she's uh, she's sleeping tho so..."

"Oh...okay well...tell her I called please."

"will do. talk to you later."

"Yeah...bye."

edwin hangs up the phone and hands it to Naomi, "It's been 3 days Naomi, you need to talk to him."

"I will."

"Naomi."

"I will."

"Stop playing with the boy's heart, Naomi.", Edwin shouts through a mouth full of Cheetos.

She's walking up the stairs with her phone in her hand when Nick calls again. She sends him to voicemail.

Then she gets a text.

The One & Only:
Look Ma, I don't know whats up with you, or why your ignoring me to the point where you had to let Edwin answer the phone, but I just wanted to tell you I love you, no matter what. Let me know if you're mad at me, or if you're not, I just want to talk to you. You're scaring me Ma'.

Naomi's eyes rim with tears as she dials his number.

"Nick,"

"Hey, Hey Ma' what's wrong?"