You Know Where To Find Me: Part 1

A COUPLE DAYS LATER:

Naomi wakes up in Nick's arms, just like she has every other day since they made up and she's not complaining. The sun shines onto his face, making him look like even more of an angel, she snaps a picture, trying her best not to wake him up.

 The sun shines onto his face, making him look like even more of an angel, she snaps a picture, trying her best not to wake him up

edwinhonoret, therealnickmara, and 19,650 others liked this post!

theoneandonlynaomi My baby, my angel, my sexymanz, my cuddlebuddy, my lover, my everything. Good Morning Mr. Mara.

   view 2,231 comments

USER1 my whole fuckin' heart

zionkuwonu ya'll nasty

USER2 she forgot sharkboy...lmao

USER3 I love them so goddamn much

lalunaluna some of us are still single Naomi
       ~zionkuwonu what are you talking about, you got a whole fuckin' boyfriend...ME!

edwinhonoret ohhhh i see you Naomi

USER4 I need this in my life

USER5 getchu a girl who'll take pictures of you while you sleep...wait lemme try that again

                                                                       ...

Nick rolls over onto Naomi, "Baby don't post that."

"But you look so good."

"Ma'"

"And...too late."

Nick looks at Naomi with a mischievous grin, "you're gonna regret that."

"Oh, really?"

"Really.",

Naomi smirks at him, "How so?"

"Lemme just show you Ma'." Nick moves his hands down the sides of Naomi's shirt slowly, squeezing her ever so gently, once his hands get to her waist line, he lifts up her shirt, grazing her skin intentionally. Then he moves his hands to her belly, and tickles her mercilessly.

"Ahhhhh, Nick! Stop Stop!", Naomi shouts in between fits of laughter.

"Nah Ma', you asked for this."

"No Nigga, I asked for you to stoppppp.", Naomi squirms beneath his grip, trying her best to get away.

Nick finally stops, smiling down at Naomi as she gasps for air. Before he even realizes what's going on , she's on top of him, smiling down at him the same way he just did her.

"Real smart Ma', but you forgot one thing."

"Oh really, what's that?"

"I'm not ticklish."