Imma Spend That Time On You

A/N: THIS IS REALLY IMPORTANT. You guys have noticed that whenever I have the story in Naomi's POV it's always third person, but when it's in someone else's POV it's first. I was wondering if you guys wanted Naomi's POV to be first person too, so that you could understand her thoughts more, there will still be some third person happening but that'll be my point of view and very rare. Tell me if that's something you'd be interested in in the comments box below, unless I get lots of feedback, I'm going with the first commenter's opinion. K, enjoy this chapter.

A MONTH LATER:

theoneandonlynaomi, brandon_arreaga, and 21,678 others liked this post!

therealnickmara finna go kidnap babygirl

   view 1,723 comments

USER1 Ugh...I want my boyfriend to come and kidnap meeee

USER2 um...a little birdie told me that you and the boys were making music...

USER3 now when Naomi goes missing and yall sitting here wondering what happened imma be sitting here sipping my tea cuz nick been droppin mad hints this whole time that's he's crazy as hell.

USER4 maybe you should take a break from the internet @USER3 

USER5 ya'll are so cute

USER6 bruh nick is so fineeee

                                                        ...

"Ooooh!", Naomi jumps back on the couch with a smirk.

"Well Damn." Brandon tosses his money into Naomi's lap and Edwin does the same.

"Yup Yup, pay up boys.", Naomi picks up the money before turning back to the TV.

"Brandon You wanna tell the viewers what's going on?", Edwin points the camera towards Brandon's pouting face.

"So...in this house, we watch four sports:Soccer, Tennis, Basketball, and Boxing. Right now, we are watching a boxing match and this angel over here," Brandon gestures over to Naomi before continuing, "decided that it would be a good idea to bet on the winner of the match, and...now I'm broke." Brandon sighs in defeat.

Naomi's laughing at him when her phone rings. It's an incoming facetime from Nick.

She walks to a quite place in the kitchen and they both smile big when the call connects.

"Hey Ma."

"Hey Mr. Mara."

"Whatchu doin'?"

"I'm gambling with the boys."

"Ah man, I already know you're cleaning out their wallets."

"You already know."

"Ayee that's my girl."