Fill Up Your Mind With Some Memories

2 Months Later:

theoneandonlynaomi, theaustinporter, and 19,973 others liked this post!

therealnickmara taking my girl to New Jersey, showing her my roots 'cuz she a real one

   view 1,278 comments

zionkuwonu yeah except we didn't give you permission to take naomi across the country...bring her the hell back

USER1 zions that crazy overprotective brother lmao

USER2 I love naomi & nick so much

USER3 he takin her all the way to New Jersey from LA, they must be serious

USER4 Naomi so lucky, she got a good one

USER5 best believe the boys gon' do sum' stupid when Naomi's gone

                                                                    ...

20 MINUTES EARLIER IN SECURITY:

"Bro, you getting a little bit too touchy", Nick mumbles to the security guard as he pats Naomi down.

"Sir, I can assure you this is protocol."

"OK sure.", Nick folds his arms and watches the security guard closely, "Oh, so- really? You think she's hiding a gun in her bra?"

ON THE PLANE:

Naomi goes through her phone,"Babe."

"Yeah?"

"38 text messages from Zion."

IN NEW JERSEY:

Nick and Naomi decide to go straight to the hotel and get some rest before heading out for dinner.

Naomi steps into the shower after setting her bags down. She lets the hot water run over her face, rinsing away the jet lag and getting excited for the time she'll spend with Nick in the week to come.

Two strong arms wrap around her waist from behind as Nick wrests his head and her shoulder.

"Hey Ma'", he plants small kisses on her neck.

"Hi baby.", Naomi blushes at his affection.

"You don't even know how long I've been waiting to have you all to myself."

"yeah?"

"Yeah, I feel like we haven't been getting to spend as much time together, just you and me you know? I mean, in between you trying to get into the whole modeling thing and me trying to figure out what the hell I want to do with my life- other than cuddle with my lady 24/7," he gazes at Naomi as a smile spreads across her face, " we haven't been getting any alone time with each other. But now,", he twists Naomi around so that she's facing him and pulls her close. "now, I get you all to myself for a week. Are you ready for all this Ma'?