I'm Feelin The Views

theoneandonlynaomi, zionkuwonu, and 22,863 others liked this post!

therealnickmara Ma', stop asking me where we're going, it's a surprise, you look good tho

   view 2,765 comments

USER1 "yOu loOk GoOd tHo", Nick got me dead

zionkuwonu Naomi don't know what surprise means

USER2 are you going to propose?

USER3 ^ whoah buddy slow down

USER4 I missed Naomi and Nick

USER5 Naomi is so prettyyyy

lalunaluna go best friend

USER6 them my parents

USER7 I love how Nicks always tryna make Naomi smile

                                                                                 ...

"Babe."Naomi looks at Nick impatiently as he drives.

"Yeah?"

"Where are we goinggggg?"

"Ma' its supposed to be s surprise, so I can't tell you, this is like my millionth time saying that."

"But-"

"Nope."

Naomi sits back in her seat with a huff.

"Babe."

"No Ma'."

After a while, Naomi looks and notices the drastic change in scenery. 

"Nick, we are literally in the middle of nowhere." she looks at him with confusion.

"Do you trust me?"

"yeah?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Nick, where the hell are we?"

Nick laughs quietly as he parks and opens the door for Naomi, throwing her over his shoulder before she can even protest.

NICK'S POV:
I probably should have left the lights on, I can barely see it in this darkness.

I'm feeling around in the dark for the control panel and finally turn it on, the lights brighten the whole field as I put Naomi onto the ground. I watch her face light up with excitment and confusion as she takes it all in.

"Babe.", she whispers.

"You like it?"

"I love it."

"ok good, because it's ours now."

She looks at me in shock. "What?"

"I bought it."

For a second she just stares at me me, clearly not knowing how to react. "You bought us...a Ferris wheel?"

I nod slowly, trying to fight the huge grin on my face. "Austin told me they were your favorite."

She covers her face with her hands and walks into my arms, I wrap myself around her as she takes it all in. 

She pulls away with the most adorable smile, "Why did you ask me if I could skate?"

"I had to throw you off.", she punches me lightly with a small smile.

 "Can we get on?"

"Duh Ma'." she rolls her eyes as I rotate the wheel, waiting for our cart to come down. I watch the smile consume her face when she sees the cart filled with blankets and her favorite snacks, I help her into the cart and put in the instructions for the ride before hopping in next to her.

I pull her close and we don't talk for a while, she watches the stars and I watch her, just being happy that she's happy. She points to the Hollywood sign in excitement and I bury my face in her neck. 

"Mmmm baby that tickles." her giggle is music to my ears, making me grateful that she's mine.

We eat snacks and talk about nothing for hours, laughing at nonsense, entertained by each other's presence. 

"Baby?"

"Yeah?"

"Why did you do all this?"

"Because Ma', I love you, and I like seeing you happy."

 Naomi pulls me in for a kiss and I never want it to end, her hands are in my hair, my arms are around her waist, she's in my lap in no time, moaning as I massage her lower back, rubbing her, touching her, feeling her everywhere. I open my eyes when she pulls away and I want to take a picture, my girl with the world behind her. 

We stay awake for a long time, giggling at our own sleepiness.

"Sing me a song.", she whispers in my arms.

A/N: I skipped parts of this song and only included the bits I liked, it's star, by Bazzi

"Painted just like an angel

I thank the lord that he made you
I see it in your eyes
Passion you can't deny
Girl, we can live that life
I see it all
There we are
Smokin' on rolled cigars
Hollywood Boulevard
I can see it all now
You could be
Bigger than your fantasies
Standing right next to me
I see it all now
You're a star ah ah ah
I can see it all now
You look
Like you straight out a movie
Naked in the jacuzzi
Stuntin' like you Madonna
That beautiful persona"

Naomi's sleeping in no time, I just watch her. She looks like an angel. A smile consumes my face as I remember that she's mine, and I look up at the sky, trying to figure out how I got so lucky.

God, I love her.

She smirks sleepily in my arms."I love you too Nick."

                                                >>---------->X<---------<<