I Been Going Out

theoneandonlynaomi, prettyboydrew, and 678,987 others liked this post!

Quincy smile through it best friend

    View 532,000 comments

therealnickmara answer the phone Naomi 

USER1 damn 

USER2 awww Naomi and Quincy I stay shipping it

USER3 of course Naomi won't answer nicks calls, he deserves better smh

USER4 she too busy sleeping with Quincy 

USER5  he literally called her BEST FRIEND

USER4 best friend my ass...

lalunaluna Y'all need to shut the fuck up and sit the hell down as for you Quincy...stop tryna steal my bestie

                                                                                      ...

"Babe."

"What." Nicks says in an irritated tone, turning away from his cereal.

Naomi stops putting on her shoes and raises her eyebrow at him.

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing Ma'."

Naomi looks at him a second longer before letting our a sigh. " I'm going to the club tonight with Quincy and a few of the girls from the cast, do you wanna come when you're done in the studio?"

Nick looks around and shrugs with a bored expression. "Yeah I'll be there."

Naomi's linger on him. He's been getting moodier and moodier ever since  Disneyland and she can't figure out why, all the other boys seem fine. She expected him to be excited about tour. 

"Take a picture." He rolls his eyes and goes back to eating his cereal and scrolling through his phone. 

Then there are three loud bangs on the door.

Naomi hides a smile on her face as she goes to answer it. Nick takes his cereal to their room. 

"Why you always gotta be so loud?" She giggles when she opens the door and Quincy engulfs her in a hug. 

"Ah you know you love me." Quincy pulls always with a cheeky grin and holds up a coffee and a Starbucks package.

Naomi's eyes light up with excitement. "You didn't."

"I did."

She hugs him again as she grabs the caramel Frappuccino and cheese danish from his hands. She gasps when she feels the package. "And you got it heated up? I'm gonna cry." She kisses him on the cheek playfully and sips her coffee as she runs around the apartment grabbing her purse and jacket.