You Know Where To Find Me:Part 2

THE NEXT DAY:

theoneandonlynaomi, zionkuwonu, and 18,963 others liked this post!

brandon_arreaga nick...NICK, stop ignoring me and Z.

    view 1,864 comments

theoneandonlynaomi well shit...this nigga's ignoring me too

USER1 Naomi got me dead bro...

USER2 why...is he ignoring you guys?

USER3 you slacking on the vlog buddy

USER4 Brandon I love you so muchhhhh

prettyboydrew hey buddy
   ~branon_arreaga oh hey andrew...long time no see man

USER5 i don't know whats going on here but I have the feeling this Andrew dude's got something to do with it

                                                           ...

"We're sorry, your call has been forwarded to an automatic voice message system-"

Naomi throws her phone across the room in frustration, this is her 28th time calling him. This is his 28th time not answering.

"Hey, Hey, it's okay Chica maybe you should let him sort his thoughts before you call him again."

"But I don't want him to be able to say I didn't tell him Andrew was here.", she picks up her phone.

"Naomi, listen, this was supposed to be our week, and guess what babe?"

Naomi's breathing goes back to normal as she finally turns to look at Naomi, "What?"

"It still is. So, you're going to give me your phone..."

Naomi shakes her head rapidly.

"Yes, and we are going to  go downstairs, and make breakfast and then come back upstairs, and get ready to leave, cuz then we're going to go to the mall, and we're gonna get some cute ass outfits, cuz we, are going to a party tonight."

Naomi doesn't say anything.

"Hand it over Chica."

She hands Luna the phone.

"Now, go brush your teeth."

Naomi sighs.

"Bitch, you are so stubborn, get up and go."

DOWNSTAIRS FOR BREAKFAST:

Luna and Naomi walk downstairs for breakfast. "So...we got pop-tarts and-", Luna stops talking to realize that Andrew is already cooking in the kitchen.