You Can Call Your Girlfriends

theoneandonlynaomi, lalunaluna, and 17,678 others liked this post!

zionkuwonu TRYING to go to the studio but my Naomi is taking for goddamn ever

    view 2,321 comments

theoneandonlynaomi Nigga...you literally posted this as soon as I got in the car smh

USER1 Naomi got me all the way dead

USER2 wait a damn minute...who the hell is Luna? Caleb explain.

USER3 I need Zion and Naomi's relationship.

USER4 They my parents...daddyzion tehehe

brandon_arreaga bro take off my rings...

USER5 XD

                                                                           ...

"Have you talked to Nick?", Zion and Naomi are at the dance studio, free styling to random songs.

"If by talked to you mean completely dodged the subject every time he calls me...yes."

"Naomi.'

"I know.", Naomi walks over to Zion and opens her water bottle,"What about you?"

Zion tenses up.

"Have you talked to Luna?"

"I-"

Suddenly, Luna is beside him, "talked to me about what?"

He looks at Naomi frantically, "Uh, you know, j-just a"bout how I, you- uh...", he mouths the words help me out to Naomi, who backs away with an I told you so look.

"What are you doing here baby?", he asks, desperately trying to change the subject.

"Oh, I came, to see if I could borrow your sister.", she turns to Naomi with an amused look, "Naomi, wanna hang out for the day?"

"Sure, just lemme get my stuff.", as Luna gets on her phone, Naomi looks at Zion, trying hard to hold back laughter.

"Don't tell her anything.", he whispers sternly.

She just rolls her eyes, letting him know that she won't.

WHEN LUNA & NAOMI GET OUTSIDE:

"You already know, don't you?", asks Naomi, scrolling through her phone.

"Yeah, but then I did my research and realized that you guys were just friends, but I'm waiting on him to tell me that, which us hanging out all day will pressure him into, anyways, I was thinking we would go to the mall first, spend a coupla hours-"

"Yeah no, I'm good.", Naomi says as she hops into an uber.

"What are you doing- why are you leaving?"

"I'm not really tryna be used as a pawn to play mind games with my best friend, It was nice seeing you again tho'.", Naomi throws up a deuces as her driver pulls out of the parking lot.

WHEN NAOMI GETS HOME:

After Naomi gets out of the car, she notices an unknown car in the driveway, but she shrugs it off and walks into the house. Edwin is the only one home.

"Hey best friend.", he shouts from the living room.

"Hey Ed.", Naomi hugs his head from behind the couch he sits on before going to the kitchen to grab a snack and heading up to her room.

Once she gets to her room, she kicks off her shoes, and sits on the edge of her bed,scrolling through her phone.

"Damn Chica, you've got to let me borrow these sometime.", Luna says, walking out of Naomi's closet with a smirk on her face and a pair of Nike air forces in her hands.

"Next time you decide to sneak inside someone's house, try not parking in their driveway."

Luna rolls her eyes, "you seriously can't tell I'm trying to be your friend right now?"

"You want to be my friend so you decided to hide in my closet...are you on drugs or something?"

"Not at the moment."

Naomi tries to contain a laugh as Luna plops down on her bed.

"i'm starting to see why neither of us have any female friends."

"What makes you think I have no female friends?"

"Well, do you?"

"No.", Naomi mumbles.

"Mmmk, let's start over, lets pretend you never found me in your bed, and we just ran into each other on the street."

"I'm down."

"Great", Luna reaches into Naomi's bag of chips, "Can we go to the mall now?".

                                                                          ...

AT THE MALL:

Naomi drags Luna into Pink after they get drinks and pretzel bites from Auntie Anne's.

"I like these.", she says, inspecting a pair of dark grey sweatpants with PINK in burgundy on the the side.

"Oh, yeah those are cute.", Luna agreed, sipping from her frozen lemonade. She hands Naomi a cropped hoodie to match and turns to another display.

"I like these.", she mumbles, shuffling through pluz size hoodies.

"Bitch you're not plus size..."

"Yeah, but they'll be extra baggy and comfy on me.", she says with a pleased smile.

"Oh I like the way you think.", Naomi says, as she walks over to where Luna is and rifles through the hoodies.

They Leave the store with $100 worth of hoodies.

"Where to next babe?", Luna asks.

"Ugh...i don't know...how about Journeys?", Naomi suggests with a shrug before talking a sip from luna's lemonade.

"Nah..."

"I hopped outta mall mode that quick.", Naomi admits, looking around the mall with disgust.

"Same, sis."

"lets go eat or sum'"

"Mmmk...what tho?"

"...sushi."

"I know a place."

AT THE SUSHI RESTAURANT:

"The mall was dry as hell.", Luna exclaims.

"Yeah...I think I already overdosed on the mall, at this point I can't take no more." (hehe)

Luna laughs, "I'm glad I snuck into your house."

"yeah me too.", Naomi admits, "You're not so bad, Luna Sanchez."

                                                   >>---------->X<---------<<