1: Mommy Dearest

"Hana! Give me the controller! It's my turn to watch Tv!" My little brother chased me as I ran through the house. "Yah! Hana! I'm gonna tell Dad!" I stopped running and he ran into my back. I turned around and smiled at him.

"Oh dear brother wouldn't dad love to know what you did last Tuesday?" Last Tuesday Hyungwon,my little brother, and his friend snuck out and I caught them in the act.

"Okay okay you can watch Tv Hana!" Hyungwon gave up and went to his room grumbling. I laughed at him and went to watch Tv with my other little brothers.

"Alright Han-Bin and Hyuk shall we watch the sports channel again?" They babbled as I nodded my head. "Ah so Sports channel it is." I turned on the Tv and put my feet on the table. While I was watching the game my phone rang. I picked it up and it was my dad. I hung up the phone and turned the Tv off. "Alright guys papa said it's time to get ready to see mother."

I picked them up and took them to their room. I chose their clothes while they were playing in their play pen. I picked out button ups and jeans for them. I changed them into the clothes and put them back into the play pen. I went to Hyungwon's room and opened the door to see him on the computer.

"Hey Dad said get dressed we're gonna go see mother." Hyungwon rolled his eyes and got up from the computer. "Hey don't make that face."

"But I hate visiting mother she doesn't care about us. All she does is tell us how dad is a bad dad and criticize us." He grabbed his shirt from the closet and sat on his bed. "I wish we had a normal family." I walked to his bed and sat next to him with my arm around him.

"Hey it's okay I know that it sucks but soon dad's going to get full custody of us and we won't ever have to see her again. Soon dad will be dating and will get married and we'll have an even better mother than what we were given." He looked up at me and smiled.

"Thanks Hana I needed that." He hugged me before kicking me out so he can change. I chuckled and went to change. I changed into a pair of jeans, a jersey my dad got me when we went to the game, and a pair of red converse. Before I walked out I grabbed a hat my dad gave to me for my 16 birthday.

"Hana! Dad's here!" I went to grab the twins and took them to my dads car putting them into their car seat. Hyungwon sat next to Han-Bin and I sat in the front seat.

"Alright you kids ready to see your mother?" We sighed and nodded. "It's alright guys I'll see you in a couple of hours. Oh and Hana I have to ask you something when you get back."

"What is it? Is it something serious?" My dad laughed and shook his head. "Oh alright." He arrived at my mothers house in 30 minutes. My dad parked the car in the driveway and got out. He helped me carry the twins to the front door. Hyungwon followed behind me and my dad knocked on the door.

A woman wearing a shit load of jewelry and makeup opened the door. The woman happed to be my mother. She looked at us and pretended to be happy to see us. She looked at my dad and scoffed. My dad walked inside putting Hyuk on the floor with his toys he brought. I put Han-Bin next to him and Hyungwon sat on the couch.

"Alright Eunjin I'll be back for them at 2 pm. Bye kids I love you." He waved us a goodbye and we waved a bye as the twins babbled. My mother closed the door went to us.

"Alright children now that worthless man is gone let's start the day. First of all Hana what are you wearing? You look like a boy." She grabbed my hat and threw it on the floor. I got up immediately and grabbed my hat from the floor. I dusted it off and sat back down.

"This is a gift my dad gave me. Don't touch it." I put it back on my head and my mother started at me.

"Who do you think you're talking to like that?" She went up to me and grabbed my arm pulling me up from my seat. Hyungwon got up as soon as she grabbed my arm. She started pulling me towards a room and Hyungwon grabbed my other arm stopping her. She went to Hyungwon and slapped him with the back of her hand which was covered with rings.

Hyungwon fell down onto the floor and held his cheek which had a scratch on it. She scoffed at him and continued to pull me to the room. I looked Hyungwon in the eyes telling him I'll be okay. He got up and went to the twins distracting them from me.

We finally got to the room and she threw me into it. She walked inside and locked the door behind her. She walked towards me and smiled at how weak I looked. She proceeded to grab a belt from her closet and went back to me. She grabbed me from my hair and threw me onto the couch that was in the room. She started to hit me with the belt not stopping until she saw blood coming from me.

Even after she saw blood coming she threw me on the floor and kicked me in the stomach. I groaned at held my stomach. She laughed and walked out of the room leaving the door open. Hyungwon ran inside and saw me on the floor. He knelt down and helped me up.

"It's alright Hana I'll get the first aid kit." This wasn't the first time my mother hit me or Hyungwon. Every time we come she hits us but it depends on how she's feeling if she'll hit us hard or not. Today she was feeling moody and took it out on me. Hyungwon took me to the couch and sat me down carefully.

I lifted up my shirt and saw the soon to be bruise. I looked at the twins who were sleeping. Hyungwon came back with the first aid kit and started to fix my cuts. Hyungwon and I learned how to do stitches and other helpful things just in case things like this would happen. He finished stitching me up and gave me an ice pack to put on my stomach.

I looked at his cheek and sighed. "It's okay Hana. Like you said earlier Dad will find us a better mom." I smiled at him and grabbed a bandage to put on his cheek. Hyungwon gave me my hat that fell and I put it on.

Two hours have passed and we haven't seen our mother since she took me into the room. We stared at the clock and watched it as it was 2 minutes before 2 pm. Our dad was never late to pick us up from here so we would always watch the clock waiting till it hit the 12.

The big hand hit the 12 and we picked up the twins already heading out the door. We didn't say goodbye or anything we just left to see our dad waiting in the car. We ran to the car happily and put the twins in the car. My Dad quickly drove off to our house.

We got to our house and went inside talking about the game that was on earlier today. I put the twins down and Hyungwon went to the kitchen.

"Ah Hana the thing I wanted to ask you. I was wondering if you could watch my co-workers sons for me tomorrow."

"Oh sure dad. Oh but what about Hyungwon and the twins?"

"Ah the twins are going to see grandma and Hyungwon is going to a friends house. Also I thought you were perfect for it since you take care of your brothers."

"Alright dad I'll do it just text me their address and I'll take a taxi there." He nodded and smiled at me.

"Thanks for doing this Hana. They really needed the help." I hugged him and went to my room. I sure hope the kids are nice.

+++++++

Yeah Ik it sucks ass but I swear it'll get better maybe....
Sooo peace