27: Announcement

Hana POV

"Bye Jimin! Bye Taehyung!" I waved goodbye to the boys as they left our house. I went upstairs where Jungkook was and laid on our bed. "Wanna talk about your day now?" I asked Jungkook who was on the computer.

"Yeah." Jungkook turned off the computer screen and laid next to me on the bed. He opened his arms for me to hug him. We were hugging each other for a couple of seconds until he let go.

"What's wrong Kookie?" I asked him while playing with his fingers.

"Well today at work we got this new worker I guess you can say. She's super annoying. She tries to hit on me and other workers. The other workers don't mind since they aren't married or in a relationship. I told her I'm married and have a beautiful and amazing wife. Did that stop her? No. I would fire her but I can't until a month. On top of that my idiot of a secretary doesn't know how to make my coffee. What do I pay him to do? All I ask for is my coffee to be right but apparently that's too hard."

I laughed and Jungkook looked at me. "You're so cute when you're frustrated." I booped his nose and smiled. "About that girl though she needs to respect you and not flirt with my husband. Oh and the secretary guy, why don't you tell him what he did wrong but in a calm voice."

Jungkook smiled at me and kissed my forehead. "You're the best wife in the whole world. I love love love you." Jungkook put his hand on my stomach and looked down. "And I love you too my son or daughter."

"Oh guess what!" Jungkook looked back up at me. "Today I made a new friend. I went to the shop down the street and the worker and I became friends."

"Really? What's her name?" Jungkook asked me playing with my hair.

"Actually his name is SeokJin but he said that I can call him Jin for short." Jungkook stopped playing with my hair and I looked at him. "What?"

"You made a guy friend? Does he know that you're married to the bestest guy?"

"No but why does that matter? We're just friends. Don't worry Kookie I love you and only you." Jungkook sighed and nodded.

"I know I know. I can't wait till the baby comes! I wanna see a little me or you running around here."

"Oh that reminds me we need to get food for dinner tomorrow. I'm gonna tell everybody tomorrow."

"Tomorrow? But I thought it was next week?"

"Yeah but mom and dad are going on a trip next week. Plus I wanna tell everyone as soon as possible."

"Alright I'll go get ingredients after I get off work tomorrow. How bout we make some spaghetti and meatballs." I nodded and we went to sleep.

++++++

I woke up once again alone in bed. Instead of getting to work like I'm supposed to I went to the shop to meet Jin again.

I wore black shorts and a white T-shirt. I grabbed Jungkook's jacket and put it on. I didn't zip it up though since it wasn't that cold. I wore my high top converses as usual.

"Hey Hana." Jin waved to me as he served a customer. "So still not in the mood to work." Jin teased me. I laughed and nodded. "Go ahead I'll bring out your chocolate donut."

I sat down at a table and Jin brought out my donut. He sat in front of me and leaned back in his chair. I took a bite of my donut and wiped my mouth.

"Jin I wondering if you wanted to have dinner at my place tonight?" Jin stuck his head up and cleared his throat.

"Uhm sorry Hana but I'm actually dating someone. I mean you're an amazing girl but I'm dating someone." I shook my head and laughed.

"Ah I meant as a friend. I'm having dinner with my friends and family. Since you're one of my friends now you can come oh and bring your girlfriend too!"

"Alright but can I bring my best friend too? His name is Namjoon oh and he also has a girlfriend."

"Sure go ahead bring them too. I'll text you my address, come around 7:30." Jin nodded and smiled. A customer walked in and Jin got up.

"That's my cue." I finished my donut and cleaned my mess up. I threw my trash away into the trash can. The customer left and I went up to Jin.

"I'm leaving now. Come by at 7:30 don't be late." I gave him a friendly hug and he patted my head. We heard the door open and we looked over. It was Jungkook and his eyes were dark.

"Hana? What are you doing? Why are you hugging him?" Jin and I let go of each and Jungkook walked towards us. "Cmon Hana we're leaving." He grabbed my hand and pulled me out the shop.

"I'll see you later Jin!" I waved goodbye as Jungkook pulled me outside. "Jungkook stop pulling me." We stopped walking and Jungkook turned to me.

"Why were you hugging him Hana? Are you cheating on me?" My eyes widen and I immediately shook my head.

"Never in my life Jungkookie. Jin and I are just friends and he has a girlfriend. They're coming over tonight. I love you Kookie and only you." Jungkook sighed and opened his arms. I ran into them and he hugged me.

"I'm sorry Hana. I just had a bad day at work. I know you wouldn't cheat on me. I just saw you guys hugging and I got jealous."

"It's alright Kookie. Let's get back to the house and make the food before everyone comes." He nodded and we went back to the house.

+++++

Everyone was sitting at the table eating their food when I got up. Everyone's eyes went on me. Jungkook stood up next to me an put his arm around my waist.

"Guys..." I shyly said out loud. "I have an announcement." They all looked at each and shrugged their shoulders. "I'm pregnant." Everyone's eyes went wide and they all stood up.

"My best friend is pregnant!" The girls said at the same time. Taehyung and Jimin gave Jungkook a punch to the arm and congratulated him.

My parents hugged me and my little brothers smiled at me. The twins hugged my legs since they were so short. Jin and his girlfriend congratulated me. Jin's friend, Namjoon, gave us some money as a gift. I denied it at first but they kept insisting.

"I'm gonna know the gender in a couple of weeks so I'll let you guys know." Yuri rose her hand and I looked at her.

"Can we do a gender reveal! please!" Jungkook and I looked at each other and nodded.

"Sure Yuri why not. I mean we wanted to know but I wanna know what a gender reveal party is like." Yuri was smiling and hugged me.

Jungkook kissed my head and we all sat back down to eat. As we were eating my dad spoke up.

"Let's just hope that you don't get twins." I looked at him in confusion. "Don't you know your mother was a twin and she had twins. It's a good possibility that you'll have twins too." Jungkook and I looked at each other and our eyes widen.

"Twins?" Jungkook blurted out.

++++++++++

Omg guys thanks for all the support I love everyone who reads my crap you guys make my day I love y'all 🤪