7: Never Again

I woke up in a bed that wasn't mine. I stretched my arms and legs. I sat up and saw Jungkook sleeping on the floor with a pillow and blanket. I grabbed my phone and saw it was 10:30 am. I yawned then my eyes widen as I looked at the time again. I called my brother on the phone.

"Hyungwon! Are you at school?! They found a rat infestation at the school?? Alright well be good tell grandma I said hello." I hung up and called my dad.

"Heyyy daddy so they found a rat infestation at the school so we don't have school until they clear it up. Alright I love you too" I hung up and put my phone down about to sleep when I heard Jungkook's voice.

"I wanna be called daddy." I sat up and looked at Jungkook with a smirk on his face. "So Hana since we have today off let us relax and go hang out together."

"Why would I want to hang out with you? I have to babysit your little brother anyways so." Jungkook stood up and grabbed his phone.

"Hey granny would you like to babysit JaeHyung today? You would thanks Granny I love you a lot." Jungkook hung up the phone and smirked at me. "Would you look at that you don't need to babysit him anymore." I rolled my eyes and pulled the covers over my face. Jungkook jumped on the bed and laid on top of me.

"Get off of me now." Jungkook starting snoring and I pushed him off the bed. "Geez you're so heavy."

"Cmon Hana let's just go hang out together. Let's spend our Tuesday together." My eyes widen when he said Tuesday. I quickly got up and grabbed my phone. I called my brother again.

"Wonnie it's Tuesday! Hurry up and get dressed I'll come pick you up in 30 minutes! Get the twins ready too." I hung up and threw my phone on the floor. I jumped up and tripped over myself and fell on the floor.

"What's so good about Tuesday's?" Jungkook asked me while I got up. I ran to my backpack and grabbed a pair of jeans my dad packed for me. I put them on not caring if Jungkook was looking or not. "Hana whats the rush?" I looked at Jungkook.

"Jungkook lemme borrow a shirt!" Jungkook grabbed a shirt and gave it to me. I put it on and tucked it into my pants to make it look like it wasn't oversized. I grabbed a jacket closest to me and grabbed my phone in a rush. Jungkook followed me worried. I put my shoes on and I looked at Jungkook.

"Hana slow down! You're gonna hurt yourself! Where are you going?" Jungkook grabbed my arms and I told him I'll explain to him on the way. He went to grab JaeHyung and he grabbed his car keys. We rushed out the house and went into his car. "Alright where to?" I told him my grandmas address. "So what's going on?"

"We're gonna visit my mother. We can't be late or she'll be upset. Hurry up! Go faster!" Jungkook sped up and we reached my grandmas house. I stepped out the car and I ran inside the house. "Hyungwon let's go!" Hyungwon ran to the door with the twins in his arms. I grabbed Han-Bin and Hyuk and put them in the car.

"Sis who's this?" Hyungwon asked me getting in.

"I'll tell you later but right now we need to hurry up. Jungkook go to (mothers address) you don't have to stay we'll be there for an hour or so." Jungkook drove to the address and we got there with 2 minutes to spare. I quickly took the twins out and Hyungwon followed me to the door. "You can go now!" Jungkook shook his head and told me he's staying.

I opened the door and saw my mother waiting for us. I gave the twins to Hyungwon and he went to the living room. My mother grabbed my arm and shut the door. She pulled me to the living room.

"Where's your father at?" We shrugged our shoulders. She grabbed Hyungwon's hair and pulled on it. He groaned in pain and I grabbed her arm. She let go of his hair and looked at me. "Don't you ever touch me with your disgusting hands." She grabbed my arm and threw it off her. She smacked my face and I fell to the floor. She kicked me in the stomach and I groaned loudly. I struggled to sit up and she laughed at me.

Once I sat up she grabbed a fistful of my hair and made me look at her. "You were a mistake. You are worthless and will never be beautiful." She threw me onto the floor and was about to kick me when the doorbell rang. She stepped over me and went to answer the door. Hyungwon bent down to help me. She opened it and Hyungwon looked up and saw Jungkook.

"Hana it's your friend from the car." I tried to look but I was in too much pain. Hyungwon looked at Jungkook and he mouthed 'help us please'. My mother smirked at Jungkook.

"Who are you? You're very handsome." She trailed her fingers over his chest. Jungkook looked down at my mother.

"Don't worry about it." She looked at me seductively and giggled in a disgusting way.

"Would you like to come in?" Jungkook walked inside not answering her question and went to Hyungwon and I. "Oh those are just my worthless mistakes. My children but don't worry about them." Jungkook picked me up in a bridal form. Hyungwon grabbed the twins and followed Jungkook. "Where are you going with my children? I'll call the cops on you!" She threatened to him but he just laughed.

"I already called him they're on the way to arrest you for child abuse. Have fun in jail ma'am." He smiled at her and carried me to the car. Just as he was putting me in the car the cops came. An officer came up to Jungkook.

"Hello sir did you call the cops?" Jungkook nodded. "I understand that you may think the resident of this home is conducting child abuse. Do you have any proof?" Jungkook looked at me and points at me. The officer looks in and shakes his head. "Who would hurt their own child it makes no sense." The officer called his partner to arrest my mother.

"Jungkook?" I mumble quietly. He quickly looks to me and smiles. "Can we go to the hospital?" Jungkook nodded and he gave the officer his number. He closed the door and hopped in the front seat and drove off.

"Don't you worry Hana. This'll never happen to you or your brothers ever again. Never again." I dozed off into a sleep while he was talking.

++++++

Well shit the moms finally in jail 🤪

So I actually have no idea what I'm doing I just listen to music and write on how the chapter is gonna be based on the first song as you see it was ig sad but then I got an upbeat song after so I had to do a happy "ending"

Anyways byeeee 💜