6: First Kiss

Jungkook and I began to clean the cafeteria starting with the floors. We cleaned until the sky was black. I grabbed my phone and saw my dad texted me. I put the mop down and opened my dads text.

Dad of the year:
Hey darling I'm staying late at the office tonight with Jungkook's parents so you're staying over tonight. We also will be staying at a hotel so Jungkook will take you to school. Sorry for the short notice. I dropped your clothes off at their house your brothers are at Grandma's house. Love you darling 💜

Hana:
Hey dad it's fine. Make sure you don't
work too hard. Love you too dad!

I turned off my phone and sighed. I turned around and saw Jungkook still cleaning. I walked over to him and he looked up at me.

"Well hello there. Do you need something?" I showed him my dads text and he checked his phone to see if his mom texted him. He groaned and turned off his phone. "So I guess we're going home together. I hope JaeHyung is asleep by the time I get home. I really don't wanna play with him tonight."

"What do mean? JaeHyung is so cute! With his curly hair and dimples. He's gonna be a catch when he gets older. I just hope he'll turn out better than you." Jungkook scoffed at me and put his mop down.

"I'm amazing actually. Have you seen me? I mean I'm incredibly handsome and ripped." I laughed at the way he described himself. "What? Why are you laughing?"

"The way you described yourself. You really think you're all that huh?" Jungkook nodded in confusion and shrugged.

"Oh well to each their own I guess. Now hurry up and put the stuff back I wanna go home." We put the mops back and walked outside to the parking lot. "Where's your car?"

"Ah I let my brother drive it home since I had to clean after school."

"So I guess we're gonna have to walk to my house." I tilted my head at him in confusion. "Well I asked the boys to drive me to school since I didn't really feel like driving. I guess I should've thought it through. Oh well. Let's get going." He started walking down the sidewalk I followed behind him. "Walk next to me Hana. We don't you to get kidnapped or killed. They'll probably blame it on me."

I sped up and walked next to Jungkook. We walked in silence until we got to the house. Jungkook opened the door and I rushed in looking for my backpack. I found it on the table and quickly opened it and got a pair of shorts my dad packed.

"Hello my darlings! I'll never take you for granted again." I ran to the bathroom until Jungkook grabbed my arm. "What are you doing? I need to change."

"I'm hungry make me food. Now." He looked me in the eyes and I rolled my eyes. I groaned and put my shorts on the couch while I made him something to eat. "Are you done yet?"

"Hang on gosh." I put his dinner on a plate and gave it to him before running to my shorts. I grabbed them and went to the bathroom to change. My shorts stopped at my upper thigh. Sure they were short but shit they were comfy. My dad brought my favorite ones. They were red and had white lining on it.

I stepped out of the bathroom finally feeling comfortable. I grabbed my hoodie from my backpack and put it on. It was huge on me since I usually wore oversized clothes. I hated wearing tight clothes because I thought everyone would make fun of my body. I mean if my own mother would tell me that my body looked disgusting imagine what other people would think.

I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a plate of the food I made and sat next to Jungkook. He looked at me up and down. He licked his lips and continued to eat his food. I face palmed myself when I forgot to grab something to drink. I wasn't trying to choke and die at least not yet. I stood up from my chair and looked for a cup.

"Hey Jungkook where's the cups at?" I continued to look for them.

"They're in the cupboards at the top." I sighed and put my hands on my hips. I was about 5 feet and the cupboard was way taller than me. I went on my tippy toes to try and open the cupboard. I groaned when I couldn't reach it. Jungkook was laughing at me struggle and I turned around to look at me.

"Oh Jungkook would you be a dear and grab a cup for me." I try to act as nice as I can. He laughed and got up. He went towards me and grabbed a glass cup. I reached for it and he pulled his hand back. "Can I have the cup?" He grabbed another cup but it was a sippy cup I assume from JaeHyung. He handed me the sippy cup.

"Here this is more for you. You're not tall enough to use a glass cup yet. Maybe when you grow you can use it." He laughed at his joke.

I whined and reached for the glass cup. "Jungkooooook gimme the cup! Please I'm thirsty." Jungkook smirked at how I was acting. Whenever I never got my way I would basically act like a little kid throwing a tantrum. "Jungkooook please give me it!" I crossed my arms and pouted.

"Alright fine but you owe me again. I'm thinking about cashing it in soon so you should be ready." He handed me the glass cup and I filled it with water. I sat back down in my seat and continued eating like nothing happened.

+++++++++++

After dinner Jungkook and I sat on the couch watching tv. Jungkook looked at me and licked his lips again. I turned to look at him and he looked at my lips.

"Hana I wanna cash in one of my favors." I tilted my head.

"What do you want or need?" I asked him looking back at the Tv.

"You promise that you'll do it. You owed me one." I squinted my eyes at him.

"I guess..." Jungkook slid closer to me.

"I want you to kiss me." My eyes widen at his request.

"What?! No! I'm saving my first kiss for someone special not someone I'm babysitting." Jungkook grabbed my arm and pulled me onto his lap. I was now straddling him and I started blushing like crazy. "J-Jungkook..."

He grabbed my cheeks gently and looked into my eyes then at my lips. "You owe me Hana." He kissed my lips and I was in shock.

Well shit Hana you lost your first kiss to this idiot. You might as well make it great. I focused back onto the kiss. I put my hands on his shoulder and started kissing him back. Jungkook's hands slowly went down my back and kept going until he reached my butt. I backed out of the kiss and looked at him. He opened his eyes and smirked at me.

"I thought you were against kissing me. That seemed like you enjoyed it." I started blushing and looked away from his gaze.

"Well I thought that since I'm loosing my first kiss might as well make it good." Jungkook smirked at me and he squeezed his hands that were currently on my butt. I squealed at the action and tried to get off him.

"Where you going Hana? Aren't you comfortable here?" Jungkook pulled me closer to him. He put my head on his shoulder and rubbed my back. "Go to sleep Hana." I sighed and struggled to get away but be held me tighter. I gave up and started to close my eyes. I tried resisting to sleep but I couldn't resist how comfortable he was and his cologne was intoxicating. I soon drifted to sleep in his arms.

+++++++++

Wassup homies next chapter finna get interesting 🤪