13: The Talk

J U N K O O K   P O V

I sat down next to Hyungwon and he looked at me seriously. "Look Jungkook I know you like Hana."

"You do? How?"

"That's not the point. The point is that Hana is my sister. She's already been through enough. I don't want you to hurt her in any way. If I found out that you hurt her I'll make sure you'll suffer." I gulped and took a deep breath. Something about Hyungwon seemed so scary even though he's two years younger than us he seems so mature.

"Look Hyungwon I'm not gonna lie to you. I like Hana a lot and I'll never hurt her. You can trust me with that." He nodded and smiled.

"Good. Another thing is that I'm not ready to be an uncle so keep your little guy to yourself and if you can't use protection please." I laughed at his comment and nodded.

"How come you're so mature and not innocent but Hana is like a child?" He sighed and scratched his head.

"Well two things. One is that Hana never really got to live her childhood the way other kids did and two is that she's the only girl in our family so our dad kinda babies her. Oh and she's never seen porn or watched those movies."

"Yeah I noticed she's innocent and loves getting babied." We agreed that Hana is very childlike and innocent. Hana came running down and brought a box full of things.

"Look Hyungwon! So remember how I was in the hospital well I stole some things from them." She showed us face masks,gloves, and her bracelet from the hospital. "Oh what did you wanna talk about?"

"Oh yeah! So you know how dad is on a trip?" She nodded and sat on the floor. "Well he didn't want us to know yet but I found out. Dad met someone else. And she's super pretty!" Hana got up and jumped up and down.

"Yeah!! Finally dad found someone better than the devil!" Hana pulled me up from the couch. "Jungkook did you hear!? My dad has a girlfriend!" I hugged her and she hugged me back. "I can finally have a real mom."

++++++++

H A N A    P O V

I waved goodbye to my brothers as they went into the car. I closed the door and went upstairs to Jungkook. I jumped onto the bed and laid on my back.

"Jungkook? Do you think we should have couple names?" Jungkook looked up from his computer and looked at me.

"Sure Hana. Whatever you want." Jungkook looked back at his computer screen.

"I was thinking. How about Kookie? Since you're name is Jungkook and JaeHyung calls you Jungkookie. I mashed it together and shortened it. Do you like it?" I turned my head to his direction.

"I love it Hana." I got up from the bed and leaned on his chair. "Yes Hana?" Jungkook said laughing.

"Do I have a name?" Jungkook nodded. "What is it?" He shrugged and I groaned. "Fine don't tell me. I pouted and walked to the bed and laid on it.

Jungkook got up and laid next to me. He pulled me to his chest. I put my leg on top of his and hugged him. I breathed in his smell. He had a unique smell. It wasn't very manly but it wasn't feminine either. I loved the way he smelled. I eventually fell asleep in his arms and he kissed my head.

J U N G K O O K   P O V

I watched as Hana fell asleep in my arms and I got out of bed. I grabbed a pair of headphones and put them on Hana. They were playing soft noises so she could sleep good.

After I made sure she was fast asleep I went to my computer and sat in my seat. I unlocked my computer and opened a private tab. I looked back at Hana and then at the computer screen. I typed in a very inappropriate name.

I clicked on a video and put the volume on low so only I can hear it. I started to watch the video and a tent in my pants started to sprout. I unzipped my pants and took my not so little guy out. (I'm pretty sure you can imagine the rest. But ima keep going.) I started to stroke myself up and down. At first I went slow but I picked up the pace as I continued to watch the video.

By the time the video was done I came. I sighed out of breath and grabbed the tissue by my screen. I started wiping it down on cleaning myself up before putting my guy back in his house. I got up and turned off the screen. I took the headphones off Hana and put them on my desk. I tucked her in the covers and laid down next to her. I stroked her hair until I eventually fell asleep.

+++++++++

This is the shortest chapter I'm so sorry but next chapter is finna be LONG so it'll make up for this one. Also next chapter gonna be SPICY 🌶 Anyways luv y'all 🤪