2:The Job

"Hyungwon! Hana! Come get breakfast!" My dad yelled from the kitchen. My brother and I ran to the table racing to seat in front of the Tv. We wanted that seat because the person who sat there got to choose the channel for breakfast. Hyungwon was running behind me but he somehow gained speed and ran in front of me.

"Ha! Suck it Hana! I'm gonna win!" Hyungwon said it to soon because he was stopped after he almost ran into Han-Bin. While he was stopping himself I ran ahead and sat in the seat. I looked at the door waiting for Hyungwon to appear. He walked through the door with Han-Bin and sat next to me.

"So Wonnie how does it feel to lose for the fifth time this week?" I rubbed his head and teased him. He rolled his eyes at me and passed me the control. "If you keep rolling your eyes they're gonna get stuck there." He mockingly laughed at me.

I turned on the news and saw the time. The time on the Tv was 7:45. My eyes widen and I ran to change into my uniform. Hyungwon took the opportunity to sit in my chair as I ran upstairs to change. My dad looked at his watch and looked at the Tv.

"Hyungwon isn't today Saturday? Why is your sister running to her room." Hyungwon shrugged his shoulders and my dad turned around. Hyungwon began to quietly laugh at how stupid I was. I ran back out and saw Hyungwon sitting down eating breakfast.

"Hyungwon what are you doing? Go change you're gonna be late for school!" He laughed at me and pointed at my phone.

"Check the date Hana." I turned on my phone and looked at the date. It read 'Saturday 9-17-19'. I looked at Hyungwon and he laughed at me again. I rolled my eyes and went back to my room. "If you keep rolling your eyes they're gonna get stuck there!" He mimicked what I said to him earlier.

+++++++++++++

"Alright Hana I'm gonna take Hyungwon to his friends and the twins to grandmas. Are you sure you don't wanna ride?" I shook my head and he smiled at me. "Okay be good and text me if you have any trouble." He hugged me a goodbye and left. I ran to my room and grabbed my phone.

I sat on my bed and called an Uber to take to the house. He would arrive in 15 minutes so I had time to relax. I grabbed my computer and went on this website where I could edit things like pictures,songs, beats, etc. I spent 10 minutes on it until I decided it's time for me to change.

I changed into a pair of black jeans, a blue jersey, and black converse. I grabbed my hat and put it on my head. I put my phone in my pocket and waited outside for the Uber. The Uber pulled up in my driveway and I ran to the car. I hopped in the backseat and told him the address.

++++++++++++

"Alright ma'am we're here." I paid the driver and walked out of the car and looked at the house. The house was huge it was for sure way bigger than mine. I walked to the door and rang the doorbell. A lady in her mid-40s opened the door.

"Ah you must be Hana! Please come in." The lady invited me in and I followed her in closing the door behind me. "Okay Hana I'll be at work until 7:30. I have two sons, one is in his room but he's grounded and my other one is upstairs in his bed"

"Ah how old is the one sleeping?" I asked her before she left.

"Ah JaeHyung is 3 years old and Jungkook is 17 years old. Alright I have to go now. Thanks Hana!" She ran out the door and slammed the door. The sound of the slam caused JaeHyung to wake up. He stated to cry and I ran upstairs to his room. I opened the door and sat by his bed.

"Hey buddy it's okay." He looked at me and wiped his tears. "I'm Hana I'm gonna be your babysitter okay?" I picked him up and walked downstairs.

"Where's my mum?" He asked me as I carried him to sofa. I sat him down and grabbed the controller for the Tv.

"Ah she had to go to work but it's okay she'll be back soon. So what do you wanna watch first?" He grabbed the controller and turned off the Tv.

"I wanna play Dinosaurs!" He got down from the sofa and ran to his toy box that was behind the sofa. He pulled out a blue dinosaur and a green one. He gave me the green one and pulled me to the ground. "This is Triceratops and yours is a T-Rex!" We started playing and we continued until I heard his stomach growl.

"You hungry? I can make you some food." He nodded and I got up. I picked him up and took him to his kitchen. "Alright we have many choices Mac and Cheese,Sandwich's, or hotdogs. Which one would you like?"

"MAC AND CHEESE!!" He jumped up and down. "Oh and make one for my brother he's hungry."

"How do you know?" I ask him cooking the Mac and cheese.

"Because he's always hungry. I'll go call him for lunch." JaeHyung got off the chair and ran upstairs calling his brother. "Jungkookie! Kookie!" I smiled at how cute he was and continued cooking. JaeHyung ran downstairs and ran to the table. "He's coming." He smiled at me and continued to play with his toys.

"Alright JaeHyung the Mac and cheese is done." I put the food in a bowl and gave it to him warning him of how hot it is. He started eating it and his face lit up.

"Woah this is good Hana!" He continued eating and I watched him. I looked up when I saw a boy without a shirt on,which revealed all of his tattoos, come into the kitchen. JaeHyung looked back and saw him. "Jungkookie! Hana made Mac and cheese for us!" He showed Jungkook his bowl.

"Wow really! Who's Hana?" JaeHyung pointed at me and he looked in my direction. "Who are you?"

"Ah I'm your babysitter." I smiled at him. He rolled his eyes at me.

"I don't need a babysitter I'm 17 years old I can take care of my own brother."He grabbed JaeHyung's bowl and took a bite of his food. JaeHyung gasped and frowned.

"Hey... that's my Mac and cheese..." JaeHyung had tears forming in his eyes. I immediately looked at him and grabbed his bowl filling it up with more Mac and cheese.

"Here JaeHyung. It's alright don't cry." I wiped his tears and looked at Jungkook. "Well apparently you're not doing a good job if you're making him cry." He rolled his eyes at me and grabbed a bowl of Mac and cheese. He sat down next to JaeHyung.

"Hana? Can we go to the park?"

"Alright but we have to take your brother because your mom said he's grounded so we can't leave him alone." Jungkook glared at me I looked back at him and smiled.

"Mmmm okay I guess Jungkookie can come." He laughed and got down from his chair. He ran upstairs and left me alone with Jungkook.

"So why'd you get grounded?" I asked him trying to make conversation.

"None of your business." He continued to eat and I looked at him. "What?"

"You just look super familiar." He smiled to himself.

"Im Jeon Jungkook." My eyes widen and realized where I recognized him from. He went to my school. He's one of the most popular boys and "hottest" but I don't see it. He's known for fucking almost every girl in the school and his bad boy reputation. I usually ignore everything about him and stuff about him. I tried to stay away from him and now I'm babysitting him. Wait I'm babysitting him.

An evil smile crept onto my face and he rose an eyebrow at me. "Why are you smiling like that?"

"I just realized I'm babysitting you. The schools bad boy. What an awful turn of events." I smiled at him evilly and he widen his eyes.

"Don't you dare tell anyone about this!" He stopped eating and stared at me.

"Why not wouldn't your fan girls love to know that their bad boy needs a babysitter " I smiled at him while he gave me a deathly glare.

"Do it and I'll make sure your life is a living hell." He threatened me.

"Alright." I said sticking my hands up. I had something in my back pocket just in cae he tries something. Perfect.