25: Future

Hana POV
-5 years later-

Jungkook and I have been married for about 2 years. It was after my graduation from Seoul University that he proposed to me. He took me out to a nice dinner and took me out to our first "date". He took me to this ice cream shop that we went to on the first I babysat him.

We walked inside and it was a graduation party as well. I turned around to hug him for the party and when I turned around he was on one knee. I was surprised at first and started to cry. I remember his exact words.

Lee Hana. You've been an amazing girlfriend to me. I still remember the day I realized I had feelings for you. After that I only wanted you to be mine and no one else's ever. So to make sure that you're mine forever will you do me the honors and become my wife?"

Of course I said yes. We hugged each and everyone cheered for us and our engagement. The wedding took place 7 months later. I had the help of my mom and friends to make sure everything was perfect. It was fairly easy and I'm glad it was. It was one of the best nights of my life.

The night after the wedding though. I must say that was the best part. I finally realized what he meant when we would wait till we're married. I'll tell you what exactly went down.

=You know what's coming up ;)=

Jungkook carried me into our house. Well it was his moms house but she moved out with JaeHyung and his dad a while back and we moved in. He carried me into our bedroom and laid me on the bed.

He helped me get undressed from the dress and he looked me in the eyes. He kissed my lips softly at first then it became harder and more passionate. He reached for his buttons on his shirt and unbutton them. He was currently shirtless and I was in only in my underwear.

He took off his pants and shoes after breaking the kiss. He was wearing his Calvin Klein briefs and he smirked at me. My face was as red as a cherry. He came up to me and pinned me down to the bed. He put both of my hands into one of his and used the free hand to stroke my body.

He reached my underwear and he ripped them off. I gasped at the action and he smirked back at me. He put his hand into my womanhood and it caused me to moan. He stopped and went back up to my bra and took it off with one hand. It was kind of impressive not gonna lie.

I was currently naked in front of him. He let go of my hands and went in between my legs. He spread them open and admired me. He then began to take his briefs off revealing his large member. I gasped and he smirked again.

He lined it up with my entrance and looked at me smirking. He didn't enter me instead he just rubbed his member with my entrance. I couldn't take it anymore I didn't know what came over me.

"Just stick it in already!" After hearing those words Jungkook didn't waste another second. He thrusted into me and I screamed. It wasn't a bad scream it was like a pleasured scream. My face scrunched up because it hurt at first.

"Sh it's okay baby. I know it hurts but trust me it'll get better." Jungkook reassured me. He began to move his hips in and out. He was right it didn't hurt anymore. I enjoyed it very much.

He began to push in a little harder and it made me moan even more. "A-Ah J-Jungkook!"

"That's right baby say my name." Jungkook began to go faster and I held onto the bedsheets. He pulled out and flipped me over. My butt was in the air and he stuck it back in. I could hear the sound of our skins slapping together. He moaned and grabbed my butt.

He thrusted in me a couple of times. Each time it was harder than the last. "Hana... I I-I'm gonna cum." I couldn't process what was going on but I just hummed in response. After a couple of seconds I felt a warm substance in my womanhood.

But that didn't stop Jungkook. That just made him go even harder than before. "Don't worry Hana I'm gonna make you cum."

After a couple of minutes I finally came and I was out of breath. He stopped what he was doing and took his member out of me. He grabbed a towel nearby and cleaned me up first. He then cleaned himself up and laid down with me. After we finished we cuddle each other and went to sleep.

=End Of This^^=

So after a couple of weeks I noticed I haven't gotten my period and I was very confused. I waited until Jungkook got home from work. He took over his fathers job as a CEO. I saw him walk in and he smiled at me.

"Hello Mrs.Jeon! Ah that has such a nice ring to it." He hugged me and kissed my forehead. "So How was your day?" I pouted and looked down. "What's wrong darling?"

"Well... I haven't got my period for a couple of weeks." Jungkook's eyes widen and I looked up. "I was wondering if we can go to the doctor." Jungkook immediately grabbed my hand and took me into the car.

++++++

We sat down in the doctors office as the doctor ran my blood. Jungkook was smiling at me and holding my hand. The doctor came in and smiled at us.

"Well there's no doubt about it. You're pregnant Mrs.Jeon. Congratulations." Jungkook smiled widely and I looked at him. He hugged me tightly but not too tight. We had going to be super careful with the soon to be baby. "I'll give you guys a couple of minutes."

"Darling did you hear? You're gonna be a mom!" I began to tear up and Jungkook kneeled down. "Honey what's wrong? Why are you crying?"

"W-What if I'm not a good mom? What if I end up like my mom and we get a divorce and you find a new wife and you don't love me ever again?" Jungkook just chuckled.

"Baby. You're gonna be the best mom in the world and I'm never going to love anyone else besides you. Well except for someone else." I looked at him with wide eyes and gasped.

"Who?" Jungkook pointed at my stomach.

"Whoever is in there. Whether it's a boy or a girl I'll love them too." Jungkook kissed my forehead and hugged me. I was determined to be a good mom. Better than my mom ever was. I'll make sure they'll be loved forever.

++++++++

Soooo it turns out I'm not gonna end it I have a lot of ideas now 👉👈
Sorry... but enjoy more chapters :)

I love y'all 🤪