12:Purple bruise

H A N A P O V

Jungkook brought JaeHyung back from his grandmas house but he was sleeping. He put him in his bed and went to his room where I was. I was watching Tv on his bed. I was laying on my stomach and my head in my hands. I looked over at the door and saw Jungkook standing there.

"Why are you standing there? Come watch TV with me." Jungkook ran over and laid down next to in the same position I was in.

"What are we watching?" Jungkook asked me without taking his eyes off the screen.

"It's called 69 shades of black. Yuri told me to watch it when I get a boyfriend. I think it's about what to wear and what not to wear on a date." Jungkooks eyes widen and he grabbed the controller. He turned it off and I looked at him. "Heyyyy what was that for?"

"Trust me Hana you're not ready to watch this movie. I'll just say that it has some very naughty things in it and I mean REALLY naughty." I blushed at the thought and Sat up.

"Ah well... I need to call my brother it's been awhile since I've seen them." I grabbed my phone and called Hyungwon. I asked Jungkook if he could come and he agreed. My grandma should drop him off in 2 hours since they are at a movie right now.

"You know Hana... since they're not gonna be here for two hours we could do something." I tilted my head at him.

"Like what?"

"Well..." Jungkook scooted closer to me and was centimeters away from my face. "We can do couple things..."

"Ohh i know what you mean!" Jungkook was shocked but smirked at me. He kissed my lips softly. "I thought you meant like hold hands or hug." Jungkook chuckled at my innocence. He cupped my cheek and kissed me again.

He started kissing me more passionately and then pulled me into his lap. He pulled away from the kiss. He started to kiss my jawline and went down to my neck. My neck was very sensitive so when I felt his warm lips on them I felt this feeling down there. It was kinda weird but it felt good. I needed more of his kisses.

He continued to kiss my neck and then his tongue slipped out. The wetness of his tongue made me feel special and I wanted more. All of sudden I had this urge to say something but not anything with words. I just opened my mouth and a sound slipped out that I've never made in my life.

Jungkook stopped kissing me and looked at me with shock. "What was that I heard? Was that a moan?" Jungkook smirked at me and I realized what sound I made. I blushed and covered my face with my hands. "Don't cover your face. That sound was hot and sexy but still cute."

Jungkook pulled my hands away from my face and kissed my lips softly. He pulled back and looked at me. "Do you want me to continue?" I thought about it for a second and nodded. He smirked at me and went back to my neck.

He started to stick his tongue out again and I let out another moan. He continued to kiss my neck and then I felt a pinch on my neck. It wasn't a bad pinch it was a good one. He started sucking on my skin and I couldn't take it anymore. I put my hands through his hair, not aware of what I was doing, and tugged on it.

He kept on sucking on my skin and I finally moaned out a word. The only thing was it wasn't just a word, it was his name.

"Oh Jungkook..." I could feel him smirking on my skin. He licked the part one more time before pulling back to look at me. I still had my hands through his hair and my eyes closed. As soon as I realized he stopped I opened my eyes and made eye contact with him.

He smirked at me and licked his lips. "So Hana... how did you like it?" I blushed when he asked me the question and I buried my head in the crook of his neck. "Well I think those moans you let out showed me that you liked it."

"Jungkook..." i asked him still buried in his neck. He hummed in response. "Can we hold hands now?" He laughed and nodded. I got off his lap still blushing. He kissed my forehead and got off the bed.

"Cmon Hana let's go get something to eat downstairs." Jungkook walked ahead and then I followed but something caught my eyes when I looked in the mirror. There was a purple bruise on my neck.

"Jungkook!" He came back into the room and saw me looking at the purple bruise. "What's this on my neck?" Jungkook came behind me and admired the bruise.

"It's called a hickey. I did that when I was kissing you. Remember when I sucked on your skin well if you do that it'll make a hickey. Don't worry it's not gonna kill you but you might wanna hide that from other people. It means that you recently had a great make out session or had sex. We don't want people to assume the worst." Jungkook handed me his hoodie. "Here wear this. No one could see it." I put on his hoodie and walked out the room.

"Hurry up I'm hungry!" I went downstairs and grabbed something from the fridge. We sat down at the table and ate our food.

+++++++++++

The doorbell rang and I ran to the door. I opened and saw Hyungwon with the twins. I picked up Han-Bin and lead him to the living room. We put the twins down and hugged each other.

"I missed you Hana! I have so many things to tell you." Jungkook went into the living room and saw Hyungwon. "YOU omg thank you for saving my sister!" Jungkook laughed and nodded.

"Oh Hyungwon I have something I wanna show you hang on lemme go get it." I ran upstairs to Jungkook's room.

"Alright Mr.Jungkook we need to have a chat about Hana." Jungkook looked at Hyungwon confused and sat down next to him.

"Alright I'm listening..."

++++++

Ohhhh shittttt I guess the freaky fairy came early anyways I'm living the best life peace out homies 🤪