30: Alone

Jungkook POV

I sat at the kitchen table with all of my papers around me. It was a very stressful day at work today. A CEO from a company I'm trying to partner with just canceled the meeting. Then I had to pick up all of Taeyeons work after she left. She didn't do one thing while she was working here.

I sighed and threw my head back. I got up from my chair and poured a glass of water from the fridge. I drank it and I sighed. I realized how quiet it was. I rose my eyebrow and set my cup down. I walked to the living room and didn't see Hana.

"Hana! Darling come here!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I didn't  get a response so I went upstairs and went into the our bedroom. "Sweetie?" I didn't see her laying on our bed like usual. I went into the bathroom and looked around. "Hana?"

I saw a picture on the picture and grabbed it. It was an ultrasound. There were 3 grey blobs. Were we having three babies? Three? My eyes widen and I stuck the picture in my pocket. I ran out the bathroom and went to the other rooms in our house.

"Hana! Where are you?" I went to her closet and opened the doors. Most of her clothes were  gone. I quickly ran downstairs and grabbed my phone. I dialed her number and put it to my ear.

The person you are trying to reach is unavailable at the moment please try again later.

I groaned and tried calling her again. She didn't answer. I was so confused. Why would she leave? Is she leaving me? Where is she?

Hana POV

I turned off my phone so Jungkook couldn't call me. Jin got to his house and parked in the driveway. He sighed and looked at me.

"You can stay here as long as you want Hana." I nodded and we got out of the car. He opened the door and his girlfriend was sitting on the couch. She looked at me and waved. I sat down next to her.

"Hey Hana what's up. We didn't really get to meet at your lunch thing. So I'm Jung Rose. I'm half American and half Korean. Uhmm what else? Oh I'm 23 years old." Jin started to laugh at Rose. "Why are you laughing?"

"Because you're so cute." Rose rolled her eyes and looked back at me.

"So why are you here? Not to be rude I'm just curious." I scratched the back of my head.

"Uhm Jungkook said something that I didn't really like and I left without telling him." Rose's eyes widen and made an o with her mouth.

"Oh I have another question. How many are in there?" She pointed at my stomach.

"Rose! That's not nice to say. You have to say how many of the sperm made it?" Rose cringed at Jin. "Or you can say how many little demons are you gonna have? You have to be nice." Jin went back to cooking.

I started to laugh at Jin's stupidity. "Uhm anyways. I'm having three little demons as Jin said."

Jin and Rose looked at me surprised. "Three? As in the number after two but before 4?" Rose asked me still in shock. I nodded and looked down at my stomach.

"If you guys reacted like that how would Jungkook react?" I put my hand over my stomach. "What if I run away and never come back?" Jin dropped his spoon when he heard me.

"Run away?! Hana,not to be rude, but are you stupid?! You're carrying his children! What about your children? How are they gonna live without a father?" Jin's words made me realize how wrong of me it was to suggest that.

"Should I call him and tell him how I feel?" Jin thought about it for a couple of seconds.

"No make him be worried and realize that you're not gonna be running back to him every time. Stay here for two more days and then you can call him."

"Yeah I agree with him. Make him realize he was in the wrong." I nodded and we started to watch a movie.

Jungkook POV

I sat down on our bed and held my head in my hands. I started to tear up at the thought that I might've lost Hana. I wiped them away quickly and thought to myself. Maybe she's with her friends or at a movie she'll be back soon. I went downstairs and sat at the table with my papers. I finished my work and went on the couch.

I pulled out the picture from my pocket and stared at it. Three children. I smiled at the thought that we would have three little kids running around. I teared up and smiled at the picture. I ran my finger at each grey blob.

"Hey there sons or daughters. It's dad I know you're a picture but I can't wait to meet you. I'm gonna show you everything and I'm gonna shower you in all my love. I'll make sure you're happy and that your mother is happy. I'll make sure of it."

I sighed and called Hana one more time. She didn't answer and I put my phone down. Maybe she's mad at me. What did I do? It must've been something huge since she left. Did I forget our anniversary? Was it her birthday?

I started to check my calendar. Nothing was set for this day. Hmmm what did I do? Did I not pay attention to her? Well I have work I can't always be here. Just then I realized what I did I stood up and gasped.

"What the fuck! Why did I say that! I didn't mean that! I don't care about Nana! I love Hana!" I grabbed my car keys and the photo. I put the photo in my pocket and my phone to my ear. "Boys I'm gonna need some help! I messed up big time!" I ran out the door and started the car.

I don't know where I'm going but I'll go everywhere until I find Hana.

++++++++

Some TMI
Saturday August 9th 2019

My mom and I talking:

So we were talking about singing and like she said I don't sing anymore and I was like I do and she said now you only sing in Korean and like that made me happy Bc my sister and brother always say they're Chinese or Wtv and like it made me happy that she remembered what they were and like she said ofc you told me before and I was like about to cry Bc when I try to talk to people about them they say oh the gay Chinese girls and like it makes me sad and angry and like this made me happy and like she made me happy after what everyone says about them

Sorry it wasn't that important but I just wanted to share.

Anyways things are getting spicy 🤪