Destiny

A couple months later, Alexandra is now three months pregnant and showing. Alexandra, Addison, Teigra, and Noam were relaxing at home watching tv while doing a puzzle when suddenly the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." Addison announced as he stood up and walked to the door. He opened the door to find a young girl standing in front of him. 'Oh for crying out loud. Not another one.' He thought

"I'm Viola Delvaux. I need to talk to Aunt Asha and Teigra." The young girl said

Addison nodded, "Of course. Come in." He knew that he didn't really have a choice.

"Thank you." Viola replied as she stepped into the house and walked over to Alexandra and Teigra.

"Viola!" Noam exclaimed as he stood up and ran to hug his older cousin.

Teigra looked over at her cousin, "Vi, what are you doing here?"

Viola picked up Noam as she said hello to him while she walked over to Teigra and Alexandra. She sat down on the couch, "We need to talk." She looked at her aunt, "It's about you, Aunt Asha. They know."

Alexandra furrowed her eyebrows, "Who's they? What do they know?"

"The family. They know you're alive." Viola explained "It's time."

"Time for what?" Addison wondered

Alexandra sighed, "It's time for me to complete my destiny."

"Is it dangerous?" Addison asked worried and concerned

"It could be." Alexandra admitted

Addison shook his head, "Then I don't want you to go. I don't want you to put your life or our unborn child's life in danger."

"We'll be fine, Add. I have powers and so does the baby." Alexandra assures, "Plus I don't really have a choice. Stay here with Tei and Noey."

Addison hugs his wife close and kisses her neck, "Come home safely."

"I will." Alexandra promised

Addison pulled out of the hug and picked up Noam, "Say bye to Mama."

"Bye Mama." Noam uttered. He'd started calling Alexandra by that moniker two months ago.

Alexandra kissed his cheek, "Bye Noey. I love you so much."

Teigra walked over to Alexandra and hugged her tightly, "I know that you have to go, but I don't want you to. I don't want anything to happen to you or the baby." She knew that the baby was going to be a boy, but Addison and Alexandra wanted to wait to find out from the doctor.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." Alexandra told the young girl as she hugged her back briefly.

"I know." Teigra agreed as she pulled out of the hug. She placed her hands on the sides of Alexandra's small bump, "Take care of our mother. Okay?" She had yet to call Alexandra 'mom', but she thought of the woman as such.

After Alexandra leaves and shimmers out with Viola, Addison takes out his phone and dials a number.

"Who you calling, Daddy?" Noam asked

"I'm calling Mama's father." Addison informed

Teigra looked at Addison, "You're calling Grandad Zagan? I don't think that will help much. He's going to agree with Mom."

"No. I'm going to call Mama's adoptive father." Addison explained.

"Oh..but you can't." Teigra protested "You can't tell him about her powers."