Chapter 5

My schedule was empty today so after lunch I relaxed in my room. I was bored so I laid on my bed with my legs hanging off, staring at my phone. I was looking at a picture of Yoongi and I thought back to the amusement park with Yoongi a few days ago, it was fun and I hoped that we would do it again. His gummy smile was out, it a was a rare thing for me to see but when I did I always smiled.

"It's what siblings do right?"  His words rang in my ear. At least I knew I wasn't the only one trying to avoid that day.

"Ah." I climbed higher onto my bed and shoved my face in my pillow with another scream. I don't know why the mood changed for the worse after hearing his voice in my head. 'Is he angry even after spending the day with me? Does he still hate me?' I suddenly asked myself.

I looked at my brother in the picture again and sighed. It wasn't a moment later that it changed to caller ID, I frowned. Krystal was calling me. 'Why? She's never called me before.' I sat up and answered the phone.

"H-hello?"

"Hello, Chaeyoung?" She asked.

"Yes, hi." I felt awkward speaking to her, especially after the fight they had and then finding out they were no longer engaged.

"I'm sorry for calling you out of the blue but are you free today?" She asked.

"Well-"

"Great. I was hoping we could meet up and talk." She said.

"S-sure. When you say talk you mean-"

She cut me off again, "Could you come to the hotel lounge? Would that be too inconvenient?"

"No it's fine. What hotel?" I asked.

"Hope World." Krystal answered.

"Okay. I'll uh see you in an hour then." I said.

"I'll see you then. Bye bye."

"Bye." I said hanging up the phone, "That was weird."

I didn't really want to go but she didn't let me tell her that. She kept cutting me off, maybe she really needed to talk to someone. But why me? She has four best girlfriends she can talk to, why would she want to talk to me. 'It must have to do with Yoongi' I thought.

An hour later I found myself in the hotel of on of Yoongi's best friend, Jung Hoseok. He was well known, I mean he came from a rich family like Yoongi and their friends so of course he was known. He opened up the luxurious the same year Yoongi left for New York, it was one of the best hotels in Seoul and everyone wanted to stay there.

I found the designated lounge and walked over to see Krystal waiting for me sipping tea. She was in flashy clothes as usual, sitting and drinking as if posing for a magazine.

"I'm sorry again for calling you here." She said when I sat in front of her.

"No worries." I said.

"You weren't busy were you?"

"No actually I had nothing planned for the day." I admitted.

"Oh I see." She flashed me a smile, "Would you like something to drink?"

I accepted the offer and she had someone bring me a caramel frappe from the lobby coffee shop. Krystal started talking about the latest job offer she and her friends had together coming up in a few weeks and a few other little things that were irrelevant to my life.

"I'm already 26 years old, soon the make up I use won't match my skin anymore." She suddenly said.

"Well-"