Chapter 25

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️!!!!!CONTENT WARNING THIS CHAPTER HAS MENTIONS OF ABORTION !!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

After leaving the hospital parking lot Jungkook drove us to the beach. At first he thought I would want to go home but I asked to see the ocean. With all the painful things going on I wanted to come here to just listen to the sound of the waves.

'Why is this all happening?'

My mothers fax caused distance between Yoongi and I just when we closed it. Then Krystal fainted so Yoongi left the estate. A thought came to me and just burst out. 'Will things never return to how they were a few days ago when Yoongi and I confessed our love to each other?'

Next to me Jungkook was staring at the sea. I couldn't read him but I felt like he was mad. Hearing about this marriage from the papers rather than from me.

"It's been a while since we met like this." Jungkook said.

"It has." I nodded.

"I was surprised. I couldn't believe you were going to marry that guy." Jungkook said.

I stayed quiet.

"I must have looked so uncool. You guys liked each other and I was getting worked up all by myself." Jungkook chuckled sadly.

"Jungkook. I I can only say sorry." I sniffled.

"Like I said a million times over. Stop apologizing. You didn't do anything wrong. You can't stop the heart from falling for what it falls for."

My marriage with Yoongi had fallen through and then he decided to marry Krystal. I wasn't sure I should tell Jungkook.

"It'd probably be cool to back out now without saying anything but I decided not to."

"Jungkook."

"Yeah noona?"

"The truth is.." I explained everything to Jungkook. He deserved to know and he was wrong to say I didn't do anything wrong. I did cheat on him. Hearing everything he didn't bother hiding his anger.

"So because he didn't want to do what your mother said he ended the marriage with you?" Jungkook asked, his hands balled into fists.

"I think he acted like he did because he's thinking of Krystal." I tried.

"Even then. Making her have an abortion once and then going back to her because she looks pitiful is selfish." Jungkook said.

"Abortion? What are you talking about?" I asked.

"You didn't know?" Jungkook asked, "Krystal had an abortion once. I heard it off somebody who knows her."

"What?"

"When she was in New York." Jungkook nodded.

"No wait I thought she was always undergoing an infertility treatment." I said.

Now it was Jungkook's turn to be confused. "Infertility treatment?" He asked.

"I don't really know but the person who told me about her was a relative or something. I don't think the information they gave me would be wrong."

'What does this mean?'

"Seems like she had a kid with that guy but she was told it wasn't the time for them to have children." Jungkook said.

"You're telling me she was forced into it?!" I exclaimed.

"Seems so. When I heard that I was livid. Forced abortion?" Jungkook shook his head.